• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0

I think this Arsenal are twice the team that visited last year so only 3-0 Chelsea for me.

Sassy ;)

Not feeling great with everyone assuming this is going to be an easy game.

It's still Arsenal and they are more than capable of taking all three points on Sunday.

Well, the nerdy way of looking at football is that it's a game of probabilities. Technically there is a certain probability for anyone, be it Burnley or Arsenal, to come to the Bridge and take all three points...

...it's just not very high ;)

Lists like that will just serve to annoy.

Vertonghen almost 50 places higher than Hazard, whilst Ozil is in at no.12.

Hazard is generally underrated when it comes to rankings. There are people out there who believe he is only as good as or worse than Özil, Rooney, Kagawa, Götze or Sterling (honestly! I read this!)...

All a matter of perspective, but I doubt anyone would be offering 70 million for the ones above, while if we put Haz up for sale for that amount, how long would it take us to sell? A week or two?

Would take a sloppy 1 - 0 right now.

Whilst we generally have got the better of Arsenal under Mourinho I still don't think you can take them lightly.

Welbeck when played through the middle will get goals as he has proven so far. Ozil and Sanchez aren't players to be underrated either.

How great would it be for Drogba to come on and score the winner in the 90th min though.

Would take a sloppy 1 - 0 right now.

Whilst we generally have got the better of Arsenal under Mourinho I still don't think you can take them lightly.

Welbeck when played through the middle will get goals as he has proven so far. Ozil and Sanchez aren't players to be underrated either.

How great would it be for Drogba to come on and score the winner in the 90th min though.

Wellbeck will not get goes that easily against us though.

A win here is vital. Keeping all teams two results from being able to overtake us. Even at this relatively early stage of the season, the increasing pressure we can put on our direct title challengers by winning will make them a bit more vulnerable with each win we can get, whilst keeping them away from us points wise.

They are a good side who possess two or three very good players. I feel that Jose may choose to nullify their main threat (pace & getting in behind our back line),by defending quite deep & springing at them on the break

Hazard to play an important part for us, Fabregas may get targeted by Wenger, leaving doubling-up on Hazard difficult and allowing him to get one-on-ones with the full backs, the two centre-halves won't be too far away from Costa.

trad11   

Courtios, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpi, Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.

Anyone think we'll see anything different?