• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0

Lampen   

I don't like the idea of sanchez running into the spaces iva leaves behind. Mourinho could play azpi at CB to nullify that threat.

Scooba   

I don't like the idea of sanchez running into the spaces iva leaves behind. Mourinho could play azpi at CB to nullify that threat.

Eh? What did I just read?

Lampen   

Eh? What did I just read?

Because iva is such a good attacking player he has to play. The downside is arsenal can counter with sanchez running into the gaps iva leaves. That means Terry and cahill will cover for him. That's gonna be tough. That's why we could have iva at Rb when we attack and azpi at Rb when we defend. Is it so far fetched? Inter changing positions is common in attack. Why not in defence.

trad11   

I'm hopeful that their midweek smashing of Gala came at just the right time. Let them get their hopes up about their attacking abilities, try to attack us the same way and get pounded on the counter.

Year in year out I wait for Wenger to change his tactics for this match. Will he finally learn?

+1

+2!

I don't think it'll be easy, but we really should be winning this match. I've seen most of Arsenal this season and we're a level above, solid. Individually and collectively.

Obviously, you never really know in football and they have some players who can hurt us, but this Chelsea-team has so much stability, confidence and swagger. Plus it's a home game, and if the players show the same intensity they normally show in the big games, we should be fine.

I really hope Fabregas is able to focus and deliver the top draw performance we need in this game.

I think that he will, but I'll more comfortable if he's played behind the striker, and not deep alongside Matic. Back there (and without Ramires) his lack of pace gets exposed, and i think that's what Arsenal will be hoping for. So for me, I'd like to see Fabregas as a No.10, and Mikel alongside Matic.