• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Shrewsbury Town 1 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Capital One Cup match against Shrewsbury Town at New Meadow, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Tuesday, 28th October, 2014.

Scooba   

A lot ^^^. Starting line up probably something like -

Cech

Ake Christensen Zouma Luis

Ramires Mikel

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Solanke

Defence is quite difficult to predict. Cech, Zouma, Ake, Ramires, Mikel, Salah, Schurrle and Solanke should all start. Baker may be in there too.

Faramir   

In negotiating TV rights having two days rest should be mandatory. Us playing United on Sunday should mean that we don't get to play again until Wednesday.

In negotiating TV rights having two days rest should be mandatory. Us playing United on Sunday should mean that we don't get to play again until Wednesday.

Second time in two seasons it's happened to us. Has it happened to other top four candidates?

I also seem to remember a two day break between PL games in 2011 (against Everton?). That has, to my knowledge, never happened in the PL before or since.

synavm   

-----------------Cech--------------

Kane----Zouma----Cahill---Ake

-----------Rambo---Mikel-------

-----Salah------Baker----Willian

-----------------Schurrle---------

Subs: Schwarzer, Terry, Christensen, Matic, Oscar, Hazard, Solanke

Guessing something like:

Cech - Ramires, Zouma, Christensen, Luis - Mikel, Ake - Schurrle, Baker, Willian - Remy/Drogba (Whoever is fit)

I doubt Kane will start this one, even with both our right backs out

Scooba   

Second time in two seasons it's happened to us. Has it happened to other top four candidates?

I also seem to remember a two day break between PL games in 2011 (against Everton?). That has, to my knowledge, never happened in the PL before or since.

Wait till Xmas. We play on a Friday and then a Sunday, only 1 days rest in between.