• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Sunderland 0 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30, Saturday 29th November, 2014.

Have a gut feeling that points will be dropped in the north east over the next two weekends. Not a huge deal if that happens though.

We've been excellent in our last three games; fantastic performances to match good results.

Have a gut feeling that points will be dropped in the north east over the next two weekends. Not a huge deal if that happens though.

We've been excellent in our last three games; fantastic performances to match good results.

It's inevitable at some point, I just hope it's not just yet.

Madrid has now won 15 games in a row to give you an example. If we keep out performance levels stable, there's no reason why this run can't go on.

Khobar   

Obviously hoping for a win, but this being Chelsea you would expect a game Luke this to be a banana skin.

With one eye on the next game, against Spuds, does anyone believe we can get Costa through without a booking and subsequent suspension? If not, is the stage set for Drogba to put Spuds to the sword?

(I think a Fabregas booking is less likely, but not inconceivable we could be without both plus maybe a few tired limbs if there is no rotation).

paulw66   

Interesting to see the team for this, as like you say, midweek game coming up then back to the north east the weekend after (who does these fixtures!)

Expect Rambo to start this one. Would be surprised if there aren't one or two changes. At what do the 5 bookings go away? Ideally we want Costa and Fabregas to booked at home to Hull and miss Derby

Zoowraa   

We have a fairly good record at Stadium of Light, but like others, I have a suspicion that points could be dropped here. We have received a lot of praise this week for what was pretty much two immaculate performances.

Whilst JM wont let that affect his preparation here, sometimes that little bit of complacency can kick in when playing so well. It would not surprise me to see a slow start here and we come away with a 1-1 or 1-2 tight victory.

I dont think he will be too concerned about the bookings, what will be will be on that.

Looks an ideal time for a little bit of rotation with upcoming games, but I think as the last two performances have been so good, I think it will be the case of same 11 again.

Courtois; Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Azpi; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba

Fabregas and Costa rested for Tottnum.

Faramir   

Unless there are fitness concerns I think Mourinho will play the same eleven who started the last two games. We had three full days (Wed-Fri) between games and the players should all be sufficiently rested to be ready to go again tomorrow.

I think Mourinho wants to get another three points to put further distance between us and Southampton and City. Those two teams play each other on Sunday, so one or both of them will fall further behind us in the table if we can win at Sunderland on Saturday.

The whole team played very well in midweek and I'm hoping for more of the same tomorrow.