• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Southampton 1

So how many points do we need to definitely win it now? 22? 7 wins and a draw.

It'll be less than that though. City will drop at least 9 more I reckon. So just 12 points more, 4 wins lol.

Well done, Burnley.

Oh, and did anyone notice the City players not surrounding the ref when their penalty appeal was turned down near the end? 'The Engineer' must have forgotten to tell his players that they don't do that.........:).

I see that City had a penalty claim, described by Mr Savage as stonewall, denied by the ref. That's a strange part of the conspiracy against us isn't it?

I see that City had a penalty claim, described by Mr Savage as stonewall, denied by the ref. That's a strange part of the conspiracy against us isn't it?

Come back tomorrow my friend.

MEDIA conspiracy.

bluereed   

Well that must be the shock result of the season. Burnley beating Citeh. Amazing !! It's even more important we win tomorrow. Now we have two games in hand. Man City will no doubt go to the Nou CAmp and win now. LOL.

Well that must be the shock result of the season. Burnley beating Citeh. Amazing !! It's even more important we win tomorrow. Now we have two games in hand. Man City will no doubt go to the Nou CAmp and win now. LOL.

They are going to get annihilated.

bluereed   

They are going to get annihilated.

You would think so. Barca played them off the park in the first half in the first leg. Citeh really will have to go there to win. It's their only hope of silverware by the looks of it. Can't it it happening though.

Super result today thanks to Burnley. Win tomorrow and start counting down to trophy lifting. Screw a performance. Three points will do. Cheers all.