• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

I think if he plays Solanke against Man U Jose will have to grow a beard and wear a wig.

Well, if not Solanke then someone with more pace than Drogba. If United go for it, they'll have a high line and we'd need someone to run in behind.

If United want to keep it tight (we only need a point) then fine, play Drogba but he'll tire after 60 minutes and we'll have no (fabled) plan B.

Yeah these next games against United & Arsenal are screaming for John Obi Mikel the chosen one.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Mikel was played two game sin a row after hardly featuring (starting) all season.

If we want to control possesion it could make sense form that regard yes. But it's not like Fabregas and Matic are bad players in that regard under normal circumstances and what Mikel adds in passing he more then makes up for it with his non-existent defensive abilities. I'm afraid the game will just pass him by should he be used at this stage.

If it's a case of having another option to Fabregas in midfield he'll go with Ramires.

Jose will probably set out for at least a draw, containing the Utd threat, with a possible mugging for 3 points.

I think the game will be a re-run of the Chelsea v Man City game at SB. I'm anticipating a fairly dull draw with the possibility of a late winner for either side.

I expect a tactical surprise. A major part of their game plan is to play diagonals into Fellaini. He will not have as much aerial success peeling onto our full backs but I reckon Zouma may play in midfield. We will try and start fast before gradually moving deeper and holding onto to whatever we get in the first half. Draw the next two games and all we will need is 7 points from 5.

Yeah, Zouma might and a quick striker would be good. They play a really high line.

Yeah I can see a Zouma Matic pivot with Remy and Hazard pushed up. To be honest I reckon this will end up a draw as it suits both managers.