• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

I expect Jose to start with his normal lineup even though he'd be happy with a draw. Fabregas, Matic, Willian, Oscar, and Eden with Remy upfront (hopefully). The gk and defense unchanged as well.

The main mismatch concern is fellaini drifting onto azpilcueta though Azpilcueta is capable. The other slightly lesser worry is Young on Ivanovic. He's a bit of a one trick pony so Ivanovic will be ok so long as he forces him to his left foot.

On the flip side, if Mata starts it will be gravy for Hazard, Oscar and to some extent fabregas. For this reason I expect Di Maria to be the only change in their line up as Van Gaal will also be ok with a draw if that's on the cards down the stretch.

Notwithstanding, I expect CFC to start off flying at home for the first 20 to 30 mins then grind from then onwards. Win or draw is ok for me.

cii99mn1   

I expect Jose to start with his normal lineup even though he'd be happy with a draw. Fabregas, Matic, Willian, Oscar, and Eden with Remy upfront (hopefully). The gk and defense unchanged as well.

The main mismatch concern is fellaini drifting onto azpilcueta though Azpilcueta is capable. The other slightly lesser worry is Young on Ivanovic. He's a bit of a one trick pony so Ivanovic will be ok so long as he forces him to his left foot.

On the flip side, if Mata starts it will be gravy for Hazard, Oscar and to some extent fabregas. For this reason I expect Di Maria to be the only change in their line up as Van Gaal will also be ok with a draw if that's on the cards down the stretch.

Notwithstanding, I expect CFC to start off flying at home for the first 20 to 30 mins then grind from then onwards. Win or draw is ok for me.

We paid too much respect to Di Maria last time we met, hopefully he doesn't play or we have learned our lesson. For me Young is their biggest threat against us, Iva isn't the quickest player around.

I don't believe Zouma will come into it. It will either be Ramires or Oscar, I guess the former to bring on Oscar if we need anything.

But it wouldn't the be the first time Mourinho surprises me and suddenly goes totally defensive.

Unbelievably cautious and negative in here. We're at home, they're in form but still not that great and missing Carrick would be big for them.

You do all realise that if we win this game we've basically won the league, right? Arsenal have their FA Cup semi so winning this would put us 10 points clear - a full 4 game swing.

Be positive, believe in our boys - especially at home - and turn this lot over with a 2-0. Actually any win will do, even a horrible nerve-shredder.

Get the 3 points here.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Scooba   

I definitely suspect this game will be easier than a lot of people are suggesting. They leave lots of space at the back and can't handle quick passing. If we have Hazard, Oscar, Fabregas and Willian on the pitch they should run rings around their defence and Remy will hopefully put a couple of the chances away.

Ruudboy   

This is a match I'm really looking forward to. Shame about Costa, but the rest of the team is in place - let's hope for a less than crap ref, and that the crowd support is up to the evening match vs the Dippers when I couldn't hear their support at all - and I was next to them in the Shed. (Come to think of it, and at risk of being off topic, anyone hear the much vaunted not-much-Kop last night? Like a funeral parlour on a wet afternoon in November with a teetotal deceased). Certainly will be making a day of it on Saturday, and hoping to spoil Butthead's day!

Unbelievably cautious and negative in here. We're at home, they're in form but still not that great and missing Carrick would be big for them.

You do all realise that if we win this game we've basically won the league, right? Arsenal have their FA Cup semi so winning this would put us 10 points clear - a full 4 game swing.

Be positive, believe in our boys - especially at home - and turn this lot over with a 2-0. Actually any win will do, even a horrible nerve-shredder.

Get the 3 points here.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Agreed in spades!!

Khobar   

I'm with the cautious brigade. That's where Rodgers falls down and Morinho wins trophies. Try to snatch the win but be happy with the draw.