• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: David Luiz Departs For Arsenal

Ham   
12 minutes ago, chara said:

Thanks Ham..what are you doing up at this ungodly hour!!!

Ungodly?  It's 23:15 on a Friday night!  

I'll be available for a while yet 😊

chara   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Ungodly?  It's 23:15 on a Friday night!  

I'll be available for a while yet 😊

Ah Ham....paella just a smoke screen..looking forward to my biscuits and hot milk and a late night meaning 8-30....you youngsters play far too hard for me!!

JaneB   
51 minutes ago, chara said:

Hey Mark..sorry it'd a bit late and hopefully you are asleep and in a "good" place..all the best for a quick recovery.

This on a day that I should have been in a bed in hospital recovering from a knee replacement yesterday...unfortunately due to a tooth problem(resolved) it was postponed until 20th Aug.

Oh and today is my birthday so maybe for the best!....so ..with you in every way...

Many squabbles on here but always when the chips are down we all reach out to fellow Chelsea guys and gals.

Happy Happy Birthday to one of the nicest people on here 🎈🍷

Ham   
29 minutes ago, chara said:

Ah Ham....paella just a smoke screen..looking forward to my biscuits and hot milk and a late night meaning 8-30....you youngsters play far too hard for me!!

Youngsters?  I'll take that.  😊

I'm still up doing my late night rounds and listening to the howling wind. 

A speedy recovery to Mark and Chara (and a Happy Birthday!) . Both feel like old friends.

Edited by NoblyBobly

3 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Really impressed by the manner in which Frank has handled what could have been a rather disruptive situation. He's held himself well in all of this. 

Yes. First big test for him and I think he did rather well. 

kev61   
13 hours ago, JaneB said:

I delayed going out to watch what I thought was going to be Frank's full press conference on Sky Sports.  As it is, I've just seen a few minutes so far, from which I've gleaned that Frank had told Luiz he wasn't nailed on first choice, the latter didn't like it and has consequently moved on.  I thought Frank explained it very professionally and diplomatically but felt there was an 'edge' there.

Feel better now I THINK I know what's happened.  As I keep being told, we must 'move on' and I'd momentarily forgotten how good it feels to have Frank back as manager :-)

The tail is wagging the dog in football and the dog has mange Jane - absolutely delighted (if true)Lampard put an average player in his place bodes well for the future

kev61   
11 hours ago, East Lower said:

My interpretation of the above is DL wanted to be a guaranteed starter, the manager says he can't and/or doesn't give those sorts of assurances. DL jumps up and down, spits his dummy out and the manager says thanks for your service, pull the door too on your way out.

As simple as that! - who do these people think they are!!

kev61   

Happy birthday Chara! and Mark I wish you a speedy  recovery you are one of few people that have challenged and changed my mind with your knowledge and intelligence.My mate Tommy Breslin died recently he was my friend from primary school and was the most successful manager Cliftonville fc ever had(a northern Irish team) we had many discussions about football and like you Mark never tried to ram  his opinion down your throat - sadly missed by me.