• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: David Luiz Departs For Arsenal

Ham   
18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Fair enough - is that an apology for what you said in your last post?

Erm... No. 

He's full of it.  Go back to the line I quoted.  It's BS. 

Very weird as Luiz seems a good fit for the way Lampard wants to play. Much better on the ball than Zouma for example. 

We got worse by selling him. Arsenal got better. But the dressing room effect is hard to predict. Lampard knows that better than us. 

Ham   
7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sounding like a teenage rant.

How exactly? 

On 19/08/2019 at 5:00 AM, Ham said:

He had the option to stay and fight for his place.  Let's not declare him the victim in this just yet. 

Like Drinkwater? Or Zappacosta last year?

Seems like a smarter move to leave. The whole proving them wrong thing rarely works out at Chelsea. Guys like Morata, Mata, Luiz and Cech who bolted out the door at least they get to play some actual football.

paulw66   
3 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Like Drinkwater? Or Zappacosta last year?

Seems like a smarter move to leave. The whole proving them wrong thing rarely works out at Chelsea. Guys like Morata, Mata, Luiz and Cech who bolted out the door at least they get to play some actual football.

Nope, not at all like that. Drinkwater and Zappa were poor signings, never good enough to be starters, and last year played close to nothing between them.

Luiz played a significant role last season, and would have continued to do so this season. Just look at how often he played in pre season. 

Morata - he was a regular until he left, ditto Mata. 

jangz   

The liverpool 3rd goal was like an action replay of ours goals against Spurs, Utd, City... and so many others.. used to drive me crazy.. why gamble like that..??

Edited by jangz

14 hours ago, jangz said:

The liverpool 3rd goal was like an action replay of ours goals against Spurs, Utd, City... and so many others.. used to drive me crazy.. why gamble like that..??

maybe he is an undercover agent sent in by Frank to derail arsenals hopes and keep our hopes alive. 

Jasonb   

Perhaps they should have bought Cahill who was described as a rock by the BBC in Palace's first ever win at Utd.

Ham   
34 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Perhaps they should have bought Cahill who was described as a rock by the BBC in Palace's first ever win at Utd.

Apart from the fact that he could and should have been sent off in the first half. 

It's funny how the BBC see games.  

Their summary of our game on motd was hilariously edited.

Wright and Murphy both concluded that the stamping on Mount was an accident because the player apologised straight away......