• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

Sir   
On 29/06/2020 at 3:18 PM, paulw66 said:

Love this guy. 

Can't wait to see what he can offer in a full season, with some other high quality additions to the attack. 

Him and Werner playing either side of Tammy, with Ziyech tucked in behind......... It's a yes from me. 

Just hope he can steer clear from all those knocks and niggles..

Bison   

Really think he needs a loan somewhere in the Premier League.

Needs to prove he can play a full season at this level and contribute goals/assists.

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Really think he needs a loan somewhere in the Premier League.

Needs to prove he can play a full season at this level and contribute goals/assists.

You're 55 days too early.

• Like 1

Bison   

Now out with a calf strain.

He has had nearly as many injuries (10) in his Chelsea career as he does goals (13) for the club.

Edited by Bison

Rob B   
16 minutes ago, Bison said:

Now out with a calf strain.

He has had nearly as many injuries (10) in his Chelsea career as he does goals (13) for the club.

10 injuries?? Wow. 

bert19   

The injuries are certainly frustrating, but he’s been really struggling for form since well before Christmas. Wonder if there’s something else going on? He looked so good over the summer and seems to have had a massive drop-off even considering the injury issues. 

Bison   
12 hours ago, bert19 said:

The injuries are certainly frustrating, but he’s been really struggling for form since well before Christmas. Wonder if there’s something else going on? He looked so good over the summer and seems to have had a massive drop-off even considering the injury issues. 

He has been struggling for form for most of his time here (other than those 5 or 6 games last summer).

On 20/02/2021 at 10:42 AM, Rob B said:

10 injuries?? Wow. 

I'm surprised that you're surprised lol. I thought it would have been more before I checked.

bert19   
2 hours ago, Bison said:

He has been struggling for form for most of his time here (other than those 5 or 6 games last summer).

I'm surprised that you're surprised lol. I thought it would have been more before I checked.

Not quite sure I’d agree there, he had a really good run after the Covid break (the whole period until the Cup Final) and had been very good in that winning run in Oct/Nov 19. I think he’s generally really dropped off when the team as a whole have, which is a bit of a worry as he’s one you look to for a creative spark to perk others up.

Bison   
5 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Not quite sure I’d agree there, he had a really good run after the Covid break (the whole period until the Cup Final) and had been very good in that winning run in Oct/Nov 19. I think he’s generally really dropped off when the team as a whole have, which is a bit of a worry as he’s one you look to for a creative spark to perk others up.

All of those periods of supposedly good form doesn't amount to any more than 10 or so games.

As for the bold, he is one of the least creative forwards in the league. He doesn't create many good opportunities for himself or those around him.

19 hours ago, bert19 said:

Wonder if there’s something else going on?

Tuchel said he wasn't in a recent squad so that he could deal with a family issue, so it is likely there is something going on outside of football.