• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

chara   
20 hours ago, chara said:

The "original" Hazard?

I meant Micky...not Eden....was something about mind issues or such...long time ago so memory may be fuzzy.

He's certainly looked sharp the last 3 or 4 games and seems to have that explosive ability to beat his man back again. It has also coincided with him getting a few games off the left hand side where I think he looks so much more comfortable. All of the forwards now are showing form and as they spend more time under TT they should start to understand better each others movements and timings. 

18 hours ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

He's certainly looked sharp the last 3 or 4 games and seems to have that explosive ability to beat his man back again. It has also coincided with him getting a few games off the left hand side where I think he looks so much more comfortable. All of the forwards now are showing form and as they spend more time under TT they should start to understand better each others movements and timings. 

Fitness is the only thing that will hold Puli back for being a top player. If he ever becomes elite is another matter but that can be said for most players u24. 

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Got a real knack of being in the right place for those tap ins. Looks so simple but it is an invaluable quality. 

• Like 1

Started 6 of the last 7 now for club and country,  and appeared in all but 3 games for both this calendar year.

180 mins in the last 3 days.

And one hell of a committed performance today.

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Started 6 of the last 7 now for club and country,  and appeared in all but 3 games for both this calendar year.

You could criticise some of his decision making and his finishing last night, but he never hid once. 

It also looked to me that Porto did target him for some ‘special’ attention all the way through the game. 

Rob B   
1 hour ago, East Lower said:

It also looked to me that Porto did target him for some ‘special’ attention all the way through the game. 

Agreed, but different players each time to escape any cards 

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Agreed, but different players each time to escape any cards 

Which isn't right.

Once the referee deems a particularly player is systematically fouled, the referee should book whoever does the next foul.......it's in the laws

Ham   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Which isn't right.

Once the referee deems a particularly player is systematically fouled, the referee should book whoever does the next foul.......it's in the laws

Yes I think it's called "Eden's Law".

14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Hazard-esque performance.

• Like 2