• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

Bison   
On 14/04/2021 at 1:11 PM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Hazard-esque performance.

I mean sure, he was fouled a lot but Hazard-esque? That is an incredible reach.

Very little quality in the final third as usual: 1 shot on target and probably not much more chances created than that. More Willian-esque in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Very little quality in the final third as usual: 1 shot on target and probably not much more chances created than that. More Willian-esque in my opinion.

I think the Hazard-esque thing was the number of times he dragged or shifted the ball and then set off having beaten his man already, and creating  2 on 2 counter-attack opportunity or similar.  Each time he forced a booking from the defender (though not always the ref).  Do that in a PL match or a game where the ref plays the full 90, and you create Red cards and a lot of goal opportunities.

I thought it was Hazard-esque in relation to touching the ball resulting in being kicked eight foot into the air , the ref wants shooting after that con job.

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Bison said:

Fouled 11 times. A CL record. 

Perhaps if he had only been fouled 3 or 4 times, the 7 or 8 other times he had dribbled past his opponents would have led to more shots and chances. Not his fault the ref took too long to get his cards out. 

Bison   

Well taken goal last night and overall good performance. 

• Like 1