• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Cardiff City 1 Chelsea 2

kev61   

We can win 10 - 0 or we can struggle to get a result - not complicated that is what Sarri is doing to us - in the end it will not work.

Today's starting line up will tell us a lot, but I can't remember feeling less enthused about a manager and his "abilities" since Scolari.

He''ll be safe until the end of the season, but he hasn't got what it takes to be a success.

On a lighter note , Spurs christened their new stadium with an all stars game against a Jose Mourinho led Inter Milan .

They lost .

Naturally.

xCELERYx   
1 hour ago, Box of Tricks said:

Today's starting line up will tell us a lot, but I can't remember feeling less enthused about a manager and his "abilities" since Scolari.

He''ll be safe until the end of the season, but he hasn't got what it takes to be a success.

Can't remember feeling less enthused about our games (or season in general to be fair) since forever. Generally after International breaks I'm super keen for club football to be back but I'd be lying if I said I was feeling that way right now, the break has been somewhat welcomed if nothing else.

Thankfully having another side to be interested in has helped, along with the NBA heading into playoff basketball. Would be really struggling without those I'd dare say.

Sea foot   

Man. Where was everyone when we were truly sh1t? This season hasn't gone as well as we could have hoped but we are still in with a shout of a European cup and qualifying for the CL. 

I, for one, still look forward to watching us play even if we are not where we should probably be given our recent years.

Come on you Blues.

Zidane   

Happy that Sarri has finally answered the fans' call. Managed to fit both Willian and Pedro in the team. 

7 minutes ago, Zidane said:

Happy that Sarri has finally answered the fans' call. Managed to fit both Willian and Pedro in the team. 

Fairly obvious this was going to happen, both had a two week break.