• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

37 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Isn't this what is called a straw man argument?

You're not allowed to call it that on here, you'll upset the people who rely on them entirely. 

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Nobody has said we have useless players. What plenty have said this year is our squad is what it is, a top 6 squad with an outside chance of finishing in the top 4 and maybe, hopefully, winning a cup.

You've become the new celery this year, constantly talking rubbish and thinking if you say it enough it will be true. 

Who decided that ours is a top 6 squad and  why not a top 4?. What you have been  saying is that our position is a reflection of our team's strength. That to me is utter nonsense, because sarriball is the one thing that has defined our season so far. To completely ignore the responsibility of Sarri for the dip in our performance is a joke. 

We are in this deep top 4 battle because when Sarriball was found out for the rubbish it is, Sarri persisted instead of admitting it and making changes. 

Sarri has bowed to pressure from within the team and the fans. He has pretty much abandoned sarriball. And after months of trying to sound too clever he has expanded his selection. He didn't have to wait this long to do all these.

Ham   
6 hours ago, JaneB said:

Anyone else just slightly envious of Tottenham's new stadium?

Yes but if we were to build the behemoth as planned, that will rather trump the somewhat identikit exterior of New WHL.

5 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I went to the legends match with a mate that had a spare ticket. It's quite simply a phenomenal stadium, fair play to them.

I've said I don't want to see the bridge change, purely for personal reasons as I have so many memories there, but I was incredibly envious and completely changed my my mind, I would absolutely love to see us build something like they have. 

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, SB is pretty much Trigger's Broom. A history dating back to the early 70s.  

24 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Who decided that ours is a top 6 squad and  why not a top 4?.

Because we do not have one of the best 4 squads in the league. And we finished 5th last season. Quite simple really.

What you have been  saying is that our position is a reflection of our team's strength. That to me is utter nonsense, because sarriball is the one thing that has defined our season so far. To completely ignore the responsibility of Sarri for the dip in our performance is a joke. 

Our performances haven't dipped, we are on course for a better points total than last season. That's called an improvement no matter what you like to think.

We are in this deep top 4 battle because when Sarriball was found out for the rubbish it is, Sarri persisted instead of admitting it and making changes. 

Rubbish. We are in this battle for top 4 because that's as good as we are.

Sarri has bowed to pressure from within the team and the fans. He has pretty much abandoned sarriball. And after months of trying to sound too clever he has expanded his selection. He didn't have to wait this long to do all these.

Just utter, utter nonsense. 

Blue Rod   
13 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Because we do not have one of the best 4 squads in the league. And we finished 5th last season. Quite simple really.

Our performances haven't dipped, we are on course for a better points total than last season. That's called an improvement no matter what you like to think.

Rubbish. We are in this battle for top 4 because that's as good as we are.

Just utter, utter nonsense. 

We were picking up more points at the start of the season. Once the teams found that they could stick a man on Jorginho, that was the end of us as a serious team. Sarri is a joke of a manager, a complete fluke and out of his depth. 

Sarriball is finished, gone forever. It was an idiotic concept. If Sarri ever tried to return to it, he'd be gone by June.  

There isn't one player in our current squad who is playing anywhere close to their ability. Not a single player, from Hazard to Barkley. Every single one of our players is underperforming under Sarri. Even Higuain is underperforming, even though I never thought he was what he was hyped up to be (anymore)

Quite frankly you haven't got a clue what the crap you're talking 

49 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

We were picking up more points at the start of the season. Once the teams found that they could stick a man on Jorginho, that was the end of us as a serious team. Sarri is a joke of a manager, a complete fluke and out of his depth. 

Sarriball is finished, gone forever. It was an idiotic concept. If Sarri ever tried to return to it, he'd be gone by June.  

There isn't one player in our current squad who is playing anywhere close to their ability. Not a single player, from Hazard to Barkley. Every single one of our players is underperforming under Sarri. Even Higuain is underperforming, even though I never thought he was what he was hyped up to be (anymore)

Oh dear. 

You used to at least have a reasonable debate, now you just talk rubbish and throw insults at people.

You can crack on with the insults, someone that insults me from behind a keyboard is not going to get me to retaliate and get into such childish games, but please stop spouting the rubbish you keep coming out with. Please. 

Leo91   

Catching up with the highlights now.

1st goal: 4 men in the box when CHO picked it up out wide! More of that please. Whenever a winger gets the ball wide the two AM should be in their with the striker, and the opposite winger at the very least.

Quality 2nd by Eden. 

3rd, well that was ridiculous by Ruben. 

Sciatika   

Ruben needs to push into the box more when we have it wide.

chelboy   

To be honest I am not sure Arsenal have a better team than anyone in the top 6. They are the worst on paper. I don’t think United or Spurs have a better squad than us either we are pretty much equal with them.    Only Liverpool and City are different from the rest. I would not take any of Liverpool’s midfielders only the back 5 and wingers. City I would take the entire team. 

3 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

Quite frankly, mate, you need to cut this rubbish out of your posts, There's really no need for it - people have different opinions, and share them here. That's all there is to it.