• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

5 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

Not buying any of this conveniently manufactured "big, bad Chelsea"/"toxic club" narrative and I can't believe people are parroting it.

Its such lazy journalism, any one of us could have come up with the stories, but most of us would have come to with a better villain, I mean who in their right mind would pick the one player that seems to have found his way back into the starting line up and ended up being first choice for Frank when he left, starting 4 of the last 5 games.

Kepa, Alonso, Christensen, Jorginho would have all made more sense.

The worst thing about it is actual Chelsea fans giving it the time of day, talking about it as if its actually true and using it as some sort of excuse when it really doesnt help, I mean if there is any truth to any of this it just makes Frank look weak and incompetent. 

57 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Keep believing the rumours and making excuses.

I choose not to believe much the media say, about anything,  not just football so do not see anything in any rumour, no matter who it comes from.

I'm not believing anything or making excuses.  I am commenting on media reports. Is that ok with you? Should I be censored for discussing it or do you have proof that its nonsense?

And you didn't answer my question. Do you think it strange that Dave hadn't come straight out and said this bollox. This is verging on libelous. The Captain of our club having a physical fight with a team mate. I'd just like some clarification from our skipper ( maybe its out there this morning). 

Just now, Martin1905 said:

Its such lazy journalism.

Kepa, Alonso, Christensen, Jorginho would have all made more sense.

Well apart from Christenson ( who was an academy player and got his chance at this club) all those other players were mentioned in the articles I have read. Exactly those players. So by your own words, it does make more sense. 

2 hours ago, Bison said:

. Why would it be anything else?

I could equally ask the question " why wouldn't it be anything else". 

I assume you noticed the form suddenly fall of a cliff 6 weeks ago for no apparent reason apart from the standard 'Lampards  crapp'.

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I'm not believing anything or making excuses.  I am commenting on media reports. Is that ok with you? Should I be censored for discussing it or do you have proof that its nonsense?

And you didn't answer my question. Do you think it strange that Dave hadn't come straight out and said this bollox. This is verging on libelous. The Captain of our club having a physical fight with a team mate. I'd just like some clarification from our skipper ( maybe its out there this morning). 

Yeah it is , he's put a load of blue hearts on Tammy's post which I presume is in support of the both of them . 

Players fight , all the time , can you imagine Toni rocking up to CHO and demanding his pocket money ?

C'mon boy , empty your pockets , Big Tone want's some sweeties , A Rolex , £65K in cash and a platinum Amex card ! Result , off to fortnums sweet hall !

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yeah it is , he's put a load of blue hearts on Tammy's post which I presume is in support of the both of them . 

Players fight , all the time , can you imagine Toni rocking up to CHO and demanding his pocket money ?

C'mon boy , empty your pockets , Big Tone want's some sweeties , A Rolex , £65K in cash and a platinum Amex card ! Result , off to fortnums sweet hall !

I saw the blue hearts. If Dave had fisty cuffs with anyone he's probably mortified he let it get to that. Any smoothing of the water is probably welcomed. What 3 blue hearts isn't, is Dave making a statement on his social media saying these claims are false and damaging to the club and players in question. 

So I'm presuming the blue hearts were in support of Tammy. If he puts blue hearts on Rudigers Twitter page I'll come to a presumtion about that too. 

Edited by NoblyBobly

18 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Do you have proof that it's not?

You sound very much like you believe it, or at least want to so assuming you may have something other than rumours. 

It's bad enough that the media drag out club through the mud at every available opportunity but when our own fans start spouting the same nonsense its, well I have no words 

18 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

No, not at all. 

Do professional footballers come out and deny every thing that is written about them. I mean you see allegations far worse than this and nothing is said as 99% of the time it is utter bollox and nothing needs to be said.

20 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well apart from Christenson ( who was an academy player and got his chance at this club) all those other players were mentioned in the articles I have read. Exactly those players. So by your own words, it does make more sense. 

Ok, so what have those players done exactly?

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Ok, so what have those players done exactly?

I think , what makes it more feasible is the source for the stories , Chelsea Youth is well known to have a good relationship with club insiders and has been proven right on things many times.

However , in this day and age there is always the chance that the club insiders remain loyal to Lamps and are feeding the stories to reflect better on Frank.

Also , I'd be stunned if these events weren't happening up and down the country at every club.

There's probably a grain of truth in the story but we will never know unless SFL comes out and says so himself (and if he did Droy wouldn't believe him) 

Personally although disappointed if true it's what happens going forward that matters now.

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

The worst thing about it is actual Chelsea fans giving it the time of day, talking about it as if its actually true and using it as some sort of excuse when it really doesnt help

Agree. People should know better by know, or at least see the signs. The papers aren't our friends and they'll be even less so now.