• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

kratos   
26 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

You know what Kratos, I think you've just about summed up my own feelings in that post - it's spot on. Thank you.

Thank you blue 💙 

Let's all do what we do best and keep that blue flag flying.

Onwards and upwards.

5 hours ago, Bison said:

But that's the truth. He has left us 10th in league. Why would it be anything else?

4 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

So we were hearing about Rudiger bullying kids and having punch ups in September?

Wow. 

You stick to your Twitter sources and rumours, I think I will go with what people that were actually involved are saying.

Well he was and I think you are wrong but this has absolutely nothing to do with it 

We shall see.

No. We were hearing that he had shown bad attitude when returning from his holiday.

The Twitter source in question has no reason to lie and is probably one of the most informed Chelsea fans on the planet. Incidentally he has also removed his claim from his Twitter account. Not hard to see why, you don’t keep sources by making such revelations. 

As for how bad Lampard is. Well he got us fourth from a pretty impossible position. But let’s just forget that and focus on the bad run that got him fired. 

We shall see indeed. I’m pretty sure none of our opponents are shaking in their boots just yet.

4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Really? Wouldn't help an old fella, and name a few would you? Serious question.

Please see above.

Well you’ve seen the links haven’t you? Redknapps about signings, Chelsea youth about players behaviour which has also been reiterated in various forms through other news outlets. 

But sure, we can all pretend that the Redknapps, Chelsea Youth and the various media sources have all cooked this up together and then made individual tweaks on it to make it look more trustworthy.

The old saying “no smoke without fire” is of good use here. Personally I don’t find any of the claims remotely surprising. 

3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

No. We were hearing that he had shown bad attitude when returning from his holiday.

I'm not trying to be awkward or anything, I genuinely do not do social media so have nit seen any of this, so could you post some links up as this is the first I have heard of these rumours.

The Twitter source in question has no reason to lie and is probably one of the most informed Chelsea fans on the planet. Incidentally he has also removed his claim from his Twitter account. Not hard to see why, you don’t keep sources by making such revelations. 

Or he was fed a load of bullshit and has ran away. Not being funny but closing down your account seems a bit extreme, unless it was all a load of rubbish.

As for how bad Lampard is. Well he got us fourth from a pretty impossible position. But let’s just forget that and focus on the bad run that got him fired. 

To be fair, I haven't done that at all.

We shall see indeed. I’m pretty sure none of our opponents are shaking in their boots just yet.

Well I'm not surprised, when we play Wolves tonight the new man would have had literally 24 hours so not much will change.

I do think though that nearly every one of our rivals will be more worried now than they have been at any point in the last 18 months.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Also , I'd be stunned if these events weren't happening up and down the country at every club.

This is it, isn't it. I wouldn't say I "believe" any of the reports, but I do find them to be "believable". Not because of my own ideas about the characters of any of those involved, but because they sound to me like the sorts of things that happen in workplaces and professional sports clubs. 

People going over their own manager's head to senior managers when they aren't happy, workers being demotivated and resentful when they're taken off projects or told they aren't needed, colleagues disagreeing about how to approach problems and those disagreements getting personal, some workers effectively bullying others, managers avoiding talking to people they don't like or don't have good news for ... None of these things are the most helpful, sure.  None of them sound that unusual to me though, either.

I can appreciate no one likes the sound of a player causing trouble, but I'm not sure I like the sound of a player not caring about or reacting to being left out any better.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Also , I'd be stunned if these events weren't happening up and down the country at every club.

Absolutely.  I'd guess every PL club has 3 senior pros right now that it would like to move on.  Players that have been first team regulars recently.
We had an incoming transfer ban in 2019, but almost everyone has had an outgoing transfer ban in 2020 because of the effect of Covid on finances.

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm not trying to be awkward or anything, I genuinely do not do social media so have nit seen any of this, so could you post some links up as this is the first I have heard of these rumours.

Or he was fed a load of bullshit and has ran away. Not being funny but closing down your account seems a bit extreme, unless it was all a load of rubbish.

The account is not closed down, but I may have mixed up two similar accounts. Chelsea Youth and Carefree Youth. One of them is run by a lad that used to be on here quite a bit 5+ years ago. If it’s him who have the Carefree Youth account there’s no doubt in my mind it’s accurate. 

If it’s not him, and the lad I’m thinking of runs the Chelsea Youth Twitter account, I’m not as sure. 

The Rudiger stories from the fall was reported by a new news outlets/Chelsea pages and people on Twitter. 

JaneB   

142125994_1366808013667784_341413923177040619_n.jpg

JaneB   

33 minutes ago, JaneB said:

142125994_1366808013667784_341413923177040619_n.jpg

I dare say a lot of work went into that - but it is a bit silly.

Lampard was given 2 great young players at Derby who already had a year out on loan and took advantage.
Lampard would hardly have seen Mount or Tomori before because he wasn't at Cobham when Lampard was taking his badges.
Same goes for Tammy and James.

Lampard got lucky with the fruits of the program.  Just at the time when the Academy stopped forcing managers to play the kids.
The myth is precisely the opposite to what happened.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I dare say a lot of work went into that - but it is a bit silly.

Lampard was given 2 great young players at Derby who already had a year out on loan and took advantage.
Lampard would hardly have seen Mount or Tomori before because he wasn't at Cobham when Lampard was taking his badges.
Same goes for Tammy and James.

Lampard got lucky with the fruits of the program.  Just at the time when the Academy stopped forcing managers to play the kids.
The myth is precisely the opposite to what happened.

I don't care what you think.