• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

The account is not closed down, but I may have mixed up two similar accounts. Chelsea Youth and Carefree Youth. One of them is run by a lad that used to be on here quite a bit 5+ years ago. If it’s him who have the Carefree Youth account there’s no doubt in my mind it’s accurate. 

If it’s not him, and the lad I’m thinking of runs the Chelsea Youth Twitter account, I’m not as sure. 

The Rudiger stories from the fall was reported by a new news outlets/Chelsea pages and people on Twitter. 

Chelsea youth I believe is Juni who writes the loan reports. The account that reported the Rudiger allegations is Carefree youth a separate account. 

Edited by Willian Dollar Baby

20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I dare say a lot of work went into that - but it is a bit silly.

Lampard was given 2 great young players at Derby who already had a year out on loan and took advantage.
Lampard would hardly have seen Mount or Tomori before because he wasn't at Cobham when Lampard was taking his badges.
Same goes for Tammy and James.

Lampard got lucky with the fruits of the program.  Just at the time when the Academy stopped forcing managers to play the kids.
The myth is precisely the opposite to what happened.

You just can't help it can' you? There was no need to say anything at all about this tribute, but you just had to carry on polishing the Mitre. As I have said before, you are more to be pitied than scolded, but there is no doubt that you are an irritant and a troll.

This forum is obviously such a huge part of your life that I am beginning to suspect that it is your only outlet for your pathological desire for self promotion through the adoption of contrarian positions. To that extent I forgive you, but can I suggest you seek some help. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

You just can't help it can' you? There was no need to say anything at all about this tribute, but you just had to carry on polishing the Mitre. As I have said before, you are more to be pitied than scolded, but there is no doubt that you are an irritant and a troll.

This forum is obviously such a huge part of your life that I am beginning to suspect that it is your only outlet for your pathological desire for self promotion through the adoption of contrarian positions. To that extent I forgive you, but can I suggest you seek some help. 

3rd w*** joke, are you waiting for someong to laugh?

If it were a tribute to something Frank had actually done, I'd be right behind it.
It is just historically inaccurate.  
It just backs up the whole lie.

He was given a job he wasn't ready for, it didn't work out.  He has been very fortunate to get the chance.
now we can move on. 

44 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

If it were a tribute to something Frank had actually done, I'd be right behind it.

He was given a job he wasn't ready for, it didn't work out.  He has been very fortunate to get the chance.
now we can move on. 

But you won't move on because you have a compulsion. You are quite wrong about this, as you are about most things, because you deliberately seek to adopt obscure positions.

You have already chased one person off this forum today because of your relentless, humourless dullness; have a look at yourself: everything you post is designed to make you appear clever, rather than genuinely to contribute to the sum of knowledge, or promote any kind of fellowship (which is what most people are looking for when they come onto a forum like this). 

JaneB   
45 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

now we can move on. 

Look, it was just an image I liked.  Why do you have to pick everything to bits within an inch of its life?

1 hour ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Chelsea youth I believe is Juni who writes the loan reports. The account that reported the Rudiger allegations is Carefree youth a separate account. 

Yep, think you are right. 

21 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Look, it was just an image I liked.  Why do you have to pick everything to bits within an inch of its life?

He can't help it. Like Chuckie the accountant in Sons Of Anarchy he has an overwhelming need.

On 27/01/2021 at 4:57 PM, RDC Williams said:

This forum is obviously such a huge part of your life that I am beginning to suspect that it is your only outlet for your pathological desire for self promotion through the adoption of contrarian positions. To that extent I forgive you, but can I suggest you seek some help

Christ, is this really necessary? Can we disagree with, even outright dislike, each other without suggestions that people have mental health and/or personality disorders? Which, y'know, some people might have  ... And that would be okay and not something to use as veiled criticism.

I really doubt you meant it maliciously, but it really is an awful thing to post here.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Christ, is this really necessary? Can we disagree with, even outright dislike, each other without suggestions that people have mental health and/or personality disorders? Which, y'know, some people might have  ... And that would be okay and not something to use as veiled criticism.

I really doubt you meant it maliciously, but it really is an awful thing to post here.

RDC is not the only person to have lost it on here recently.  Yes he meant it maliciously - along with the three wank jokes.
There is a lot in your post I agree with, but I don't have much sympathy myself.

I, on the other hand, do have some sympathy for you.

Firstly, you have missed a couple of "wank jokes" as you put it (I prefer to call them allegories relating to your philosophical self-pleasuring).

Secondly, your response to TVF's genuinely compassionate post in your defence is to critique it. This is unnecessary  churlish and compulsive, but entirely in keeping with your toxic behaviour.

As I have suggested before, please get some help.