• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Pity.  I'm sure Sarri would have done just as well as TT, and probably started a few months earlier.  And he is a proper manager.

Not that I give a lot of credence to stories on UK clubs coming out of Italy.  
But I wonder if that is why the players all started playing Sarriball this season.

I thought that. the way were playing at the moment is reminiscent of his philiosophy, however like Mourinho I definitely wouldnt want him back.

2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Don't Panic JaneB

Just a publicity stunt to remind people he's done with his sabbatical and ready for work at a mid table club.

"A waving smiley emoji wit the caption ready for work would have sufficed, rather some BS about Chelsea wanting him back"

JaneB   
10 hours ago, kratos said:

Oh my goddess. That's a scary scenario.

Still trying to work out if that's a typo or not?!

JaneB   
7 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Don't Panic JaneB

Just a publicity stunt to remind people he's done with his sabbatical and ready for work at a mid table club.

"A waving smiley emoji wit the caption ready for work would have sufficed, rather some BS about Chelsea wanting him back"

2 hours ago, Ham said:

This story has been written off as BS by Simon Phillips, Matt Law and other ITK press.

It never happened. 

I did take it with a pinch of salt although nothing those who run the club do would surprise me anymore.

JaneB   
JaneB   

Jorginho criticises Frank Lampard for taking Chelsea job | Metro News

Classy from Jorghino.  I'm sure Frank is mortified that a great player such as yourself thinks so badly of him.  If you haven't got anything nice to say then keep it buttoned.

You're just another ordinary journeyman passing through who doesn't give a fig about the club.  How dare you criticise our Chelsea legend.  We all know what happened with Frank as our manager and there will be no one who feels worse about it than the man himself.  No need at all for you to pile in as well.  Livid.

28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Jorginho criticises Frank Lampard for taking Chelsea job | Metro News

Classy from Jorghino.  I'm sure Frank is mortified that a great player such as yourself thinks so badly of him.  If you haven't got anything nice to say then keep it buttoned.

You're just another ordinary journeyman passing through who doesn't give a fig about the club.  How dare you criticise our Chelsea legend.  We all know what happened with Frank as our manager and there will be no one who feels worse about it than the man himself.  No need at all for you to pile in as well.  Livid.

Saw that.  There seems to be 3 views on Frank. 
That he was a great manager shafted by players or board or whoever.
That he was a flop because he was given the job too early
That he was a flop because he just isn't good enough.

To my mind only the last two are sensible points of view, and Jorginho was decent enough to go with B and not C.
And he was talking to ESPN Brazil, presumably in Portuguese, not to some Chelsea fanzine.  

JaneB   
11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Saw that.  There seems to be 3 views on Frank. 
That he was a great manager shafted by players or board or whoever.
That he was a flop because he was given the job too early
That he was a flop because he just isn't good enough.

To my mind only the last two are sensible points of view, and Jorginho was decent enough to go with B and not C.
And he was talking to ESPN Brazil, presumably in Portuguese, not to some Chelsea fanzine.  

What has any of that got to do with the price of fish?

*decent enough* ??? Oh thanks Jorginho 🙄

And it doesn’t matter who he was talking to or in what language, it was bound to be picked up.

Its not really about the different views on Frank, it’s that he had to say anything at all 😡

chelboy   

Didn’t Jorginho do an interview few weeks ago saying he wants to win over some fans? Great start mate. 

I do agree with some of the stuff he said but the timing of this is pretty poor and random. I know Frank said the same thing about Avb but that was a while after. Frank could say the same thing about whether Jorginho is good enough to start for a Chelsea side looking to win the PL. He’s been here for 3 years and I’m still wondering why we paid £60M for him. Courtois-esque comments. Unnecessary and badly timed.