• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

JaneB   
17 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I think some might now start to titter as they make up jokes in their own heads! 😉😉😉

And there was me thinking you were just a grumpy old sod.  Seems you have a filthy mind too.  

I shall have to review what is safe to say on here from now on.

7 minutes ago, JaneB said:

And there was me thinking you were just a grumpy old sod.  Seems you have a filthy mind too.  

I'm only a grumpy old sod when a certain somebody deliberately twists what I write in order to start or continue an argument (and I'm not the only one he does that to) and refuses to give a straight answer to a straight question.

As for having a filthy mind... too bloody right! 😉

BlueFizz   
17 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

And in other news  Milan fall foul of cheating FFP rules and get a 1 year ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/28/milan-banned-from-europa-league-for-one-year-after-ffp-breach

Roll on the City verdict. . .

Wow!

They obviously went to CAS as a last resort, not out of any real hope.

This might explain a bit about our decision not to request a ban deferral - in truth, our case to CAS, may also be a bit weak.

xCELERYx   
1 hour ago, southcoastal said:

And in other news  Milan fall foul of cheating FFP rules and get a 1 year ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/28/milan-banned-from-europa-league-for-one-year-after-ffp-breach

Roll on the City verdict. . .

Clickbait headline as usual. AC Milan requested to be omitted. They haven't actually been banned but more of an agreement between both club and UEFA. This has been going on for awhile now, by being excluded from the Europa League it allows them time to sort themselves out and possibly even spend money without FFP worries.

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

Is this for real? Or are you making a joke?

38 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Clickbait headline as usual. AC Milan requested to be omitted. They haven't actually been banned but more of an agreement between both club and UEFA. This has been going on for awhile now, by being excluded from the Europa League it allows them time to sort themselves out and possibly even spend money without FFP worries.

Not that much of a click bait, So  a 1 year ban instead by negotiation rather than face a 2 year ban for a 2nd offence is still a ban. Just a bit of face saving perhaps.

Still thats probably why they 'engineered" Bakayokos return to the Bridge, couldnt afford him

Edited by southcoastal

1 hour ago, BlueFizz said:

Wow!

They obviously went to CAS as a last resort, not out of any real hope.

This might explain a bit about our decision not to request a ban deferral - in truth, our case to CAS, may also be a bit weak.

Reading the football leaks bit on Chelseas involvement, you would probably be correct.

JaneB   
37 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Is this for real? Or are you making a joke?

No of course I'm not 🙄

Bob has confirmed my conclusion.

12 minutes ago, JaneB said:

No of course I'm not 🙄

Bob has confirmed my conclusion.

Ah right...had me going' there matey....

Actually I did find Droy's initial video offensive, but only because it was such a naff joke. Really childish. But then as he said I think, it was from the 80s, but in fact I still think it was naff even for then.