• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

1 hour ago, BlueFizz said:

Derby have let Frank and Jody miss training - Mel Morris saying they assume Frank is coming to CFC so will seek their replacement. He also talks about Frank being away on hols until last Friday, hence delay.

I think it’s all sorted between clubs: about Frank,Jody and their team and Chelsea now.

Late this eve or tomorrow official news is my bet.

Hopefully. 

Its a bit too far to turn back now for Frank. Even if he does stay at Derby (for whatever reason), that club has been well and truly disrupted by all the speculation and so on surrounding this whole thing. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea are managerless and have released 2 potentially useful players. can't help but feel the club are relying on the transfer ban being overturned for the new manager. No way we could reasonably be walking into a PL season with Giroud as the likely main guy???

4 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

No way we could reasonably be walking into a PL season with Giroud as the likely main guy???

I think we will be .

9 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

No way we could reasonably be walking into a PL season with Giroud as the likely main guy???

I'd be very surprised.  Either it is a big bet on Tammy or the ban is appealed and we get someone else.

Other than Sarri leaving, I don't think we have made a single announcement in the 6 weeks since the EL final.  There is a lot being held back. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/01/frank-Lampard-will-merge-chelsea-academy-first-team-encourage/

So, according to this article, the academy will become more integrated with the first team squad (sharing meals, gym etc), and training times varied so that he can oversee 1st team training and then watch the youth players.

I wasn't aware that it was AVB that 'segregated' the two originally.

5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/01/frank-Lampard-will-merge-chelsea-academy-first-team-encourage/

So, according to this article, the academy will become more integrated with the first team squad (sharing meals, gym etc), and training times varied so that he can oversee 1st team training and then watch the youth players.

I wasn't aware that it was AVB that 'segregated' the two originally.

if so there have been plenty of managers since who didn't feel the need....?

7 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Hopefully. 

Its a bit too far to turn back now for Frank. Even if he does stay at Derby (for whatever reason), that club has been well and truly disrupted by all the speculation and so on surrounding this whole thing. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea are managerless and have released 2 potentially useful players. can't help but feel the club are relying on the transfer ban being overturned for the new manager. No way we could reasonably be walking into a PL season with Giroud as the likely main guy???

I think they think "put someone in that knows the club and hey presto our young boys will allow us to become Ajax 2.0"

Leo91   

Unless you have any other proposal what do you expect the club to do ? We have to make do with the strikers at the club.