• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Recommended Posts

PeteRobbo    129
6 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I think you have the wrong message board 

Yes, but then you would wouldn't you Sci....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB    177
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

He doesn't look anything like J R-M 😉

 

28 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I think you have the wrong message board 

 

21 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yes, but then you would wouldn't you Sci....

Any chance those two get Sci...🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeteRobbo    129
10 minutes ago, JaneB said:

 

 

Any chance those two get Sci...🙄

Sorry ma'am. Don't understand your banter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB    177
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Sorry ma'am. Don't understand your banter...

Any chance you and Bob get to bring politics into things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeteRobbo    129
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Any chance you and Bob get to bring politics into things.

Ah right. To be fair I think that Bob was just saying that JRM is a bloody weirdo, which is apolitical I'd say, besides being pretty apparent.

Sci is always hot on the button to complain about "political references" when they run in a particular direction. He's not alone in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika    146
5 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ah right. To be fair I think that Bob was just saying that JRM is a bloody weirdo, which is apolitical I'd say, besides being pretty apparent.

Sci is always hot on the button to complain about "political references" when they run in a particular direction. He's not alone in that.

Actually, when they run in any direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Singleton    228
9 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Any chance you and Bob get to bring politics into things.

Every time I see J R-M I am reminded of the child catcher. As soon as someone mentioned the child catcher, I was reminded of J R-M. Neither of them look like Philip Cocu. If someone hadn't said they thought Cocu reminded them of the child catcher, I wouldn't have said a word. It has nothing to do with politics and more to do with physiognomy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeteRobbo    129
3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Actually, when they run in any direction.

Fair enough Sci. I hadn't noticed that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r.bartlett    27
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Every time I see J R-M I am reminded of the child catcher. As soon as someone mentioned the child catcher, I was reminded of J R-M. Neither of them look like Philip Cocu. If someone hadn't said they thought Cocu reminded them of the child catcher, I wouldn't have said a word. It has nothing to do with politics and more to do with physiognomy.

Neither does the child catcher look like J R-M or vice versa  it just shows your political bias which is your right (or left?) but really not needed or indeed welcome here 

Back on topic, this week or next as it was 100% certain it was monday, no Tuesday as Wednesday he was back taking training..or not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now