• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

Blue Rod    107
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

Preferably the one which states that the Bundesliga is a level below the PL yet Pulisic was better here last season than any of his Bundesliga seasons. 

In the case of Pulisic you are plain wrong. He was never consistent at Dortmund. In fact that was a stick many beat him with when we signed him. £50m for a player who had only showed glimpses of ability many said - also on here.

No wonder you think you are always right when you make up your own reality. It’s hard to argue with anyone who just makes things up from thin air. 

Of course I believe in the stuff that I post. Why would I post things I didn't believe to be right.  You must be the only person on this forum who post things that they don't believe in.

When you went on ond on about how brilliant a manager Sarri is, I honestly took it that you believed it yourself. Even as he fumbled along at Juventus you kept defending your belief in him, or so I thought. Now it seems all that was just an argument for arguments sake.  You didn't really believe that you were right, 

So, tell me; do you really believe that Frank Lampard is improving the players and the team?,  or you're just happy to have an argument? If you don't believe in what you post here, perhaps you should apologise to those who engage you in argument thinking you mean what you say, for wasting their time. 

The_Ghost    167
36 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Of course I believe in the stuff that I post. Why would I post things I didn't believe to be right.  You must be the only person on this forum who post things that they don't believe in.

When you went on ond on about how brilliant a manager Sarri is, I honestly took it that you believed it yourself. Even as he fumbled along at Juventus you kept defending your belief in him, or so I thought. Now it seems all that was just an argument for arguments sake.  You didn't really believe that you were right, 

So, tell me; do you really believe that Frank Lampard is improving the players and the team?,  or you're just happy to have an argument? If you don't believe in what you post here, perhaps you should apologise to those who engage you in argument thinking you mean what you say, for wasting their time. 

Nice way of dodging your initial claim. Pulisic was head and shoulders above the level he showed at Dortmund. Yes, slow start. But once he got into the rhythm here he was one of our best and most consistent performers. That you are even trying to argue otherwise speaks more of your bias than anything else. 

As for your final question. Not going to dodge it. Unlike you I don’t try to hide behind a lot of nonsensical statements. I don’t know how much credit Lampard can get for Pulisic last season. Why? I have no insight to that, hence my refusal to come with utterly ridiculous statements. Are there worrying signs? Yes. Have all players gotten worse? No. That was my initial argument. Happy we managed to get back on track after all your strange side tracks. 

Blue Rod    107
27 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Nice way of dodging your initial claim. Pulisic was head and shoulders above the level he showed at Dortmund. Yes, slow start. But once he got into the rhythm here he was one of our best and most consistent performers. That you are even trying to argue otherwise speaks more of your bias than anything else. 

As for your final question. Not going to dodge it. Unlike you I don’t try to hide behind a lot of nonsensical statements. I don’t know how much credit Lampard can get for Pulisic last season. Why? I have no insight to that, hence my refusal to come with utterly ridiculous statements. Are there worrying signs? Yes. Have all players gotten worse? No. That was my initial argument. Happy we managed to get back on track after all your strange side tracks. 

I will remind you again what my initial argument was. It was that Frank Lampard hasnt improved the team or the players. It was you who latched on to Pulisic and Willian as shining examples that Lampard has improved players. It turned out that you didn't even belief what you were posting. Instead you seemed annoyed that I should post things I believe .

I gave you one final chance to confirm that you believe the stuff you post. You haven't taken it. But you're still very keen to continue arguing.  Just say that you believe it to be true that Frank Lampard has improved the players and team and I'd respect that.

The_Ghost    167
2 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

I will remind you again what my initial argument was. It was that Frank Lampard hasnt improved the team or the players. It was you who latched on to Pulisic and Willian as shining examples that Lampard has improved players. It turned out that you didn't even belief what you were posting. Instead you seemed annoyed that I should post things I believe .

I gave you one final chance to confirm that you believe the stuff you post. You haven't taken it. But you're still very keen to continue arguing.  Just say that you believe it to be true that Frank Lampard has improved the players and team and I'd respect that.

And you wonder why people find arguments with you tedious. I’m done. 

Blue Rod    107
1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

And you wonder why people find arguments with you tedious. I’m done. 

Brilliant. You are now speaking for the people, Droy included. When did you give yourself that title?