• Current Donation Goals

King Kante

Champions League 2020/21

Not quite as good as the time we went to Bolton and were 3-0 down at half time only to come back and win 3-4 with the winner an OG scored by a fat faced soon to be tactical genius , pint of wine drinking , England Manager iirc. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7978838.stm

Three goals in 8 minutes for them, and they had 12 minutes left to get an equaliser. 

Good to see my memory is (fairly) accurate. No Nolan, so I assume it was Basham who was scaring our boys, along with Davies. I had forgotten Ancellottii had taken off Lampard and Drogba, presumably with the Champions League 2nd leg against Liverpool in mind.

chara   
4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not quite as good as the time we went to Bolton and were 3-0 down at half time only to come back and win 3-4 with the winner an OG scored by a fat faced soon to be tactical genius , pint of wine drinking , England Manager iirc. 

Who would that be Mark?...help me here....AND....accolades for the "steam" comment on a different subject...absolute gold...which brings me back to.... who?..think it might fit!

1 hour ago, chara said:

Who would that be Mark?...help me here....AND....accolades for the "steam" comment on a different subject...absolute gold...which brings me back to.... who?..think it might fit!

It was their hairy faced brick s***house centre half Mr Samuel Allardyce ! 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not one inch of facial real estate is wasted.  Biggest face to head ratio on earth. 

• Haha 1

chara   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

How did I miss that?...and where does the Mr come from?....and...do you really think I missed it?....

• Haha 1

As the great Billy  Connolly would have said, If my dog had a face like Sam's I'd shave its arse and make it walk backwards 

• Haha 1

So, semi's here we come. Cannot believe that all the times we could've possibly play Real it has to be this year. 

paulw66   
32 minutes ago, King Kante said:

So, semi's here we come. Cannot believe that all the times we could've possibly play Real it has to be this year. 

Been wanting to see us play Real for years.... It finally happens and we can't go!!!!

40 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Been wanting to see us play Real for years.... It finally happens and we can't go!!!!

Bad times indeed