• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

Kezza   

4 centrebacks. None up to the task for this club. Azpi should play in central defence again with Thiago. The rest of the central defenders just always have a moment of brain dead in them.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

A back 5 of Chillwell, Zouma, Christensen Azpi and Kepa is bottom half of the table stuff. The latter three should be nowhere near the team when everyone is fit. It’s no surprise we keep shipping goals. 

Take Azpi out of the 3 and I agree but this goal goes down on Zouma for me. If he just clears it as he normally does then there’s no goal. The amount of individual mistakes we make in this team is staggering. 

GURJ SS   
Just now, Ham said:

🤣

Laugh all you want, doesn't change the fact that Zouma hadn't had a breather since the first half had started, and Kepa hasn't been allowed to go one game without being put into a dodgy position by teammates, it happened to him in the first half too with a backpass while under pressure.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not sure what Azpi is being mentioned for.

Average (at best) defensively and abysmal going forward. He’s nowhere near the player he was at his peak, I think he only gets a way with it because there are so many other obvious targets for criticism at the back. 

Holymoly   

Is there any room behind the sofa to avoid watching this?

Kezza   

Anyone feels Lampard doesn't inspire urgency at the side line. Doesn't shout doesnt gesture and no reaction most of the time? Even Arteta is more aggressive in the side line not to mention Klopp and Pep.

Edited by Kezza

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, Kezza said:

4 centrebacks. None up to the task for this club. Azpi should play in central defence again with Thiago. The rest of the central defenders just always have a moment of brain dead in them.

Azpi has had his poor moments too. Silva too against West Brom. It’s a mental thing I reckon. There’s a fear in our defence department. 

Ham   
9 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Laugh all you want, doesn't change the fact that Zouma hadn't had a breather since the first half had started, and Kepa hasn't been allowed to go one game without being put into a dodgy position by teammates, it happened to him in the first half too with a backpass while under pressure.

So you do blame Zouma?