• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 4 Morecambe 0

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup 3rd Round match against Morecambe at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 13:30 hours on Sunday, 10th January 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BBC iPlayer/BBC Sport Website) 

chara   

I await many a Wise word on this match.........

• Haha 1

chara   

Can't see the join blue moon!....guess this is all leading up to Andrew Preview of the game...........

Ruudboy   

Obviously I used all of the right words, but not necessarily in the right order.

It was their song. Always sang it at the end of the show, until the lady with ample charms wished us all goodnight, and affirmed that she “loved us all”. 

Hoping it’s a Rippon of a game.

JaneB   
4 hours ago, blue moon said:

Oh give me sunshine, Chara!

Bring me sunshine....

3 hours ago, chara said:

Can't see the join blue moon!....guess this is all leading up to Andrew Preview of the game...........

Chara, you’re leading people astray again 😠 

chara   
21 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Bring me sunshine....

Chara, you’re leading people astray again 😠 

Moi?...astray?.....whatever do you mean?....

paulw66   

Real shame for them that there are no crowds. How much would this game have been worth to them, particularly as a percentage of budget 

chara   
4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Real shame for them that there are no crowds. How much would this game have been worth to them, particularly as a percentage of budget 

Echoed my thoughts....sort of game the smaller clubs prayed for .....and no one begrudged them the income or chance on a big stage..the real "Magic of The Cup"