• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

Nobody wants to take responsibility. 

He's got to go and tonight. 

Bison   
1 minute ago, Erland Johnson said:

Still can't get a decision from the ref when 3 down! Rodri should be on 2 or 3 yellows now

I'm assuming that you're referring to the tackle on Pulisic? Rodri clearly got the ball and was just too strong for our weak and frail player.

Can people stop blaming the ref and open their eyes and look at the game? We shouldn't even be talking about the ref at this point when you're this rubbish. Lampard is not good enough obviously but at the same time look at the players. How much do they get paid to not know how to make a 5 yard pass? To not know how to RUN and not jog and take a piss? To not know how to position yourself so that there isn't enough room for 5 busses to drive between you. Where is the accountability? They are playing like they don't care. Are they not embarrassed by this? Playing and looking worse than a Sunday league team?

chelboy   
7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Blessing in disguise, it would have been another AVB. We need a Jose, Conte, Carlo type of manager, the last thing we need is an attack minded manager; we need someone who gives us shape and stability at the back before building upon a base. Poch spent £400M and had nothing to show for it.

What?! We have some of the best young attacking talent in the world. Why would you want a Conte or Jose type manager right now? That’s the last thing we need. 

Werner is offering himself by starting runs but Chilwell looks sideways instead of forward

SS_89   
Just now, Bison said:

I'm assuming that you're referring to the tackle on Pulisic? Rodri clearly got the ball and was just too strong for our weak and frail player.

Indeed I don't think anyone can blame the ref for our insipid performance, that's just the norm for us now.

I'm not sure Frank will survive this, whether I want him to or not. 

We have no leadership out there, nobody is fighting for the team, it's really poor. Mentally weak and fragile.]

Horrible to watch.

kratos   
Just now, chelboy said:

What?! We have some of the best young attacking talent in the world. Why would you want a Conte or Jose type manager right now? That’s the last thing we need. 

Not to mention Carlo who loves his veterans.

SS_89   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'm not sure Frank will survive this, whether I want him to or not. 

We have no leadership out there, nobody is fighting for the team, it's really poor. Mentally weak and fragile.]

Horrible to watch.

Why would you want him to survive this? We have been utterly dire for months with zero signs of improvement. We've flat track bullied some smaller teams and been utterly turned over by any half decent opposition.