• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

We have not beat a team in the top 10 this entire season I believe.

5 minutes ago, Blue_Fever said:

Can people stop blaming the ref and open their eyes and look at the game? We shouldn't even be talking about the ref at this point when you're this rubbish. Lampard is not good enough obviously but at the same time look at the players. How much do they get paid to not know how to make a 5 yard pass? To not know how to RUN and not jog and take a piss? To not know how to position yourself so that there isn't enough room for 5 busses to drive between you. Where is the accountability? They are playing like they don't care. Are they not embarrassed by this? Playing and looking worse than a Sunday league team?

We started off well actually. They scored the second they got into the game and then added a second quickly after. We were she'll shocked. We lack confidence but, if we'd scored first this would be a different game.

Just now, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Sometimes it is performances and the manner of defeats as opposed the defeats themselves.

Yep and this is truly awful. We somehow managed to drop our heads when KDB came close with a chance (not even scoring).

I didn't expect us to win today, but I expected some fight.

Ham   
Just now, Blue_Fever said:

Top 9

• Like 2

Poor old Frank, not doing hinself any favours, The front 3 pointless, Chilwell awful, Kante - Kova the same, Another match lost to the midfield selection

chelboy   
6 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'm not sure Frank will survive this, whether I want him to or not. 

We have no leadership out there, nobody is fighting for the team, it's really poor. Mentally weak and fragile.]

Horrible to watch.

There’s no doubt he is going after this. Hasenhuttl would be my first choice. 

• Like 1

asvaberg   
1 minute ago, Blue_Fever said:

We have, West Ham (they are 10th)

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Kante isn’t one of the best midfielders in the world? Lol. 

Kante has been utter rubbish for a long long time now. 

Rubbish Conte's second year, "out of position" under Sarri, "injured" under Lamps first year, utter rubbish second year under Lamps... on crazy money as well apparently. 

The number of times Kante overruns the ball or carelessly gives it away... what top team would Kante get into currently?

Kante is very likeable and gets away with poor performances as a result far too often.

1 minute ago, Erland Johnson said:

We started off well actually. They scored the second they got into the game and then added a second quickly after. We were she'll shocked. We lack confidence but, if we'd scored first this would be a different game.

We crumbled as soon as De Bruyne was played and missed.

Been saying this for months, this set of players are so mentally weak. They are always on hand to fall apart once pressure is applied.