• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho never shuts up on the pitch or off it when in the tunnel, we need that right now. Someone to give some orders and ease the minds of the players. They're lost out there.

Too late for that, now if you had said Gilmour I would agree, he shouts points and cajols, the advantage is he can play football

Faramir   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Mate if City had three shots on target Kepa, would let in five. 

Now that is funny and true at the same time.

I can't believe he hasn't changed anything yet... not even just subs, but no change in our approach or anything.

It's a training match for City at this point.

Even if we don't think we can turn around the 3-0, we could at least make it look like we believe we can.

This is dreadful. And it's been a dreadful month. It's not just the lack of points, it's the lack of performances. It doesn't look good for Frank right now. But having said that, I'm not really sure what the answer is. Tuchel and Allegri look like the only viable free agents out there at the moment. Neither of whom particularly look like the right appointments. It'd only be a matter of time before everyone's calling for their heads if they weren't to hit the ground running...

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

He has played more minutes than almost any other Chelsea player this season. If that is what injury-prone feels like, many clubs would have that.

Sure. Doubt any of them would be top clubs though.

There are many teams where running around like a crazy person would be good enough. Not many of them are top teams tbh.

Bison   

Think we went 4 minutes without touching the ball there.

asvaberg   

Gilmour for Kante

Odoi for Ziyech

Edited by asvaberg

Why am I only able to hear Pep's voice on the touchline. His team is 3 down and he is still bellowing at his team. In contrast I have hardly heard Frank's voice at all. 

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, ugogbuzue said:

This has proven that the problem wasn't Kepa, but manager's. SMH

And the solution wasn't Thiago Silva. I actually think it was disrespectful to take the captain armband from Azpi.

No matter how brilliant Thiago is, he could not have done more for the club to deserve the armband more than existing senior players.