• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

1 minute ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

It wouldn’t hugely surprise me if Frank makes the call himself and resigns. He comes from a generation of top players who are loaded and he also has the club at heart.

I think this has only done minor damage to his reputation as a manager, he will clearly have to rebuild from here.

Think he said this week there is no possibility of him ever quitting.

Why would anyone do themselves out of a payout anyway

Sir   
1 minute ago, Dingus said:

Serious question: Does anyone actually enjoy watching us play at present?

Will always love the club but it’s such a chore these days.

And with the talent we have, it shouldn’t be this way.

3 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Okay noticed. But when he is not, I still think other senior players should captain the team

Does it really matter? In the context of what's happening today I couldn’t care less if it was Captain Birdseye who was made captain

Blue Rod   
Just now, kratos said:

Yup so everyone can demand he be sacked to.

Any manager who goes on this run with this set of players should sacked no matter their names

2 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Serious question: Does anyone actually enjoy watching us play at present?

Will always love the club but it’s such a chore these days.

Honestly, no. Wasn't looking forward to today and am watching more out of blind loyalty than enjoyment.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Doesn't matter what people think of Pep. Some call him overrated but I wished we could have a manager like Pep.

Really? Can't speak for you but I strongly recall the anti-Pep brigade amongst Chelsea fans just a short time ago. He was a fraud. He'd been in a privileged position with Barcelona and Bayern but he wouldn't cut it in the Premier League. His style of football wasn't desirable. I can only imagine the number of occasions Chelsea fans would've been calling for his head if he'd taken over at us instead of City.

Kepa might be a myth seeing as the squad have conceded more than the same period last season. Bizarre 

I hate tika taka. I hate passing 40 50 times all the way up to the net for a tap in. Give me balls over the top to a proper number 9. Give me a quick counter attack where you move the ball forward with purpose and don't give the opposition time to recover. This slow buildup from the back that ultimately leads to a cross into the box that leads nowhere is pointless.

Just now, Lump Of Celery said:

Think he said this week there is no possibility of him ever quitting.

Why would anyone do themselves out of a payout anyway

Generally, they don’t you are right. Just might be a bit different when you have been earning millions per year for the last 20 years. Plus he has an affection to the club.

I don’t know he had made those comments about not quitting though. He has to be internally questioning himself .