• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

I didn't say we should play that way. I merely pointed out, in answer to your opinion that playing that style was “pointless”, that 2 very high profile teams had belied that assertion under Pep.

I see so you must have misunderstood me then. I said playing it back and forth to cross it into the box without direction or purpose is pointless. When you look at how Barcelona or City play it and look at our interpretation of it you can't say it even comes close. If that's the case then why persist with it? If you have players for it and can play that style then great. But I personally hate the mundane style and forcing it down the throats of players that don't know how to play it. 

Blue Rod   
6 minutes ago, Ham said:

You seem to take a little too much pleasure in this. 

Because football is supposed to bring pleasure. Lighten up and enjoy.

12 minutes ago, Bridge Soldier said:

"If you're here for two years of CV manager after CV manager, a succession of transfer market failures, and a continued ignorance of the academy, that's your lookout. It's not mine, and it never will be. Unequivocally."

Brilliantly put from Chelsea Youth on Twitter imo.

Probably me being thick but I don't get what this means?

4 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I cannot think of any other senior club in Europe that Thiago Silva would walk in and be given the captain's armband. It shows a lack of tradition as a club and smacks of desperation from Lampard, quite honestly. Historically, the captain does not even have to be the best performing player on the pitch. 

“desperation from Lampard”? Why? I thought it was a quite appropriate appointment.

Still, it's another stick for you to beat your whipping boy with isn't it Rod? Gosh, you must be having such a great time today!

• Like 2

At least mr Neville said chitty are excellent rather than saying Chelsea are w*nk

mind you still waiting for me keane’s opinion