• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

Holymoly   

This is poor. There is no cohesion to the team. It's as if it's every man for himself. What has gone wrong at the club?

At the start of the game we had conceded fewer goals per game than last season, scored more goals per game and our shot conversion rate was better this season as well. Bearing in mind the abysmal run we've been on since December you have to think we were world beaters at the start of the season. What have you done to the players Frank?

I'm so disappointed.

GURJ SS   

James doesn't look right yet and Dave didn't need dropping, Zouma didn't need dropping for Rudiger, Chilwell is definitely not an upgrade on Alonso and Emerson outperformed him last time he was in the team.

Havertz, painful to see him on the pitch, is currently a downgrade from Barkley (never thought I'd be saying that).

We're playing with 9 players, because those 4 above that are playing make up only half players.

Surely we have to change now, poor Frank but its got to be done its like watching your favourite dog with a terminal illness in agony and refusing to face facts. 

Ham   

Why does our defence always look shambolic with Rudiger?

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

This is poor. There is no cohesion to the team. It's as if it's every man for himself. What has gone wrong at the club?

At the start of the game we had conceded fewer goals per game than last season, scored more goals per game and our shot conversion rate was better this season as well. Bearing in mind the abysmal run we've been on since December you have to think we were world beaters at the start of the season. What have you done to the players Frank?

I'm so disappointed.

We had easier games earlier on. That simple.

Holymoly   
Just now, paulw66 said:

We had easier games earlier on. That simple.

Mate, if we were playing those teams now we'd be losing the games. Something's changed at the club.

4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Exactly Chara. Our defence is a laughing stock I"m afraid. Which coach works with the players on it?

The players aren't playing for him. RA should do the needful. This is so pathetic. 29 points from 19 games. Lamps need to just resign. I miss the fans, as they would have booed the heck out of them

Zouma and silva seem to have worked out playing together, so Lampard decides time to dump zouma and bring back Rudiger..(I'm not blaming Rudiger) but why change it?

Sir   

Laughing stock. Farcical. It would be funny if it wasn’t so depressing. Can you imagine if we didn’t beat Fulham? (And I’d say that sounded a lucky win!!) I mean it doesn’t change! Lampard as manager simply IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! How long until Roman realises and gets sick of it? I thought CL football was vital for us? We won’t be getting it for next season with this mess. All that money spent, some of the best talented players in Europe signed (and they are) and we get utter rubbish delivered week in week out by and large! I cannot help but feel her again if we had a competent manager with this group of players?! Lampard truly doesn’t seem to have a clue!! What’s the post match going to be if it stays like this? We are SO inconsistent yet we aren’t, we are nearly always rubbish!

asvaberg   
Just now, Holymoly said:

Mate, if we were playing those teams now we'd be losing the games. Something's changed at the club.

I'm beginning to really believe Frank has lost the wardrobe.