• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Quite obvious most players are waiting for the next manager to walk in. Same as Fulham other than Mount no one is really giving 100%. He’s lost that dressing room. 

But why??

I mean, I could understand a manager losing a dressing room with Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Ballack, Lamps, Essien, Didier, Anelka, Costa, Fabregas, Courtois, Hazard...

But these guys??

Frank literally brought in James, Abraham, Mount, Gilmour, Zouma and he BOUGHT Mendy, Silva, Werner, Havertz, etc.

Its really bizarre.

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I've said for a while that we look like a team that isn't trained properly, I take it back. I'm pretty sure we dont train at all.

The standard of football, and I dont mean the style, I mean EVERYTHING, is the worst level of football I can remember as a Chelsea fan.

AVB mark II 

If Frank goes, who comes in? I can only see a temporary coach until the end of the season, but who?!

Long term, Rodgers has passed the interview in the first half already for me.

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I presumed it was Zouma being rested, but bizarrely not and I have no idea why Frank has made this change.

You can't play the passing game we play with Zouma in it.  Doesn't work.
Rudiger is better anyway - it is just that he Jorginho aren't seen as Frank's blue eyed boy. 

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

Why does our defence always look shambolic with Rudiger?

Because he’s a lazy **** who has no clue what a defender is supposed to do. The only thing he has in his locker is his Hollywood passes. Look at how he just watches the ball when we are under pressure in the box. No intelligence whatsoever. He’s like a poor mans Zouma minus the pace and physique. 

OUT NOW. How he’s still here to start his fourth season is shocking. He was average at Roma and he’s well below average in the PL. 

2 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

If frank can't coach a team of highly paid professionals who are also internationals, he is sure as f@@k, isn't going to coach a team of youth players

At least they might give a ****. 

10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This is really very hard to watch, I just don't know what's happened, how can we have dropped off so much? 

It's been said, but I genuinely don't think there's been any drop off. We've looked a very loose, minimally drilled team every second of Lampard's time here. All that has changed is our expectations and the quality of opposition.

This isn't form. This is who we are. We can't rely on form turning. We have to change who we are.

10 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I've said for a while that we look like a team that isn't trained properly, I take it back. I'm pretty sure we dont train at all.

This is it. I've seen us be this poor (think we're similar ages?) but have generally understood what we were trying to do, even if I didn't like it and it wasn't working. This, I have no idea. I can't even begin to guess what happens in training.

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

The standard of football, and I dont mean the style, I mean EVERYTHING, is the worst level of football I can remember as a Chelsea fan.

is it really worse than the start of the season?  I don't think so.  if we were playing Sheff U now we'd be 3-0 up.