• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

It just seems Frank's solution is to shuffle the players around whenever there is a poor performance. Stick to a core and build 

This. He's far too quick to make changes when things don't go quite right. I understand rotation is needed and I understand players can lose form etc, but it must be so difficult for players to maintain form and build an understanding with each other when you don't know who is going to be playing each game.

Sir   

What on earth must the new signings make of this and what’s going on? Privately Werner and Havertz must be shaking their heads. I mean I know it’s cliche for the ‘I look forward to playing for the manager he had such importance for me’ and all that rubbish but really how laughable.

chelboy   
Just now, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Thats up to the committee to get rid of players. And Frank has rotated more than any other manager in the league.

Signs of a manager second guessing his own work. Frank took away most of what he worked on in the first season. 

6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Zouma was doing just fine. He wasn't perfect but he was solid and a goal threat. Rudiger is so poor. Their second goal could have been a penalty. Instead of clearing the ball he pushes their player away and then lets the ball go through. Terrible defending from a German international. Havertz is another one who Frank should have been ruthless with . whether its Covid or he's just shite he shouldn't be in this team at this moment. 

I think we have a goal in us but this is a long way back. 

I don't think there's any way back from here mate.Did you see the lack of marking on Leicester's number 2 just now? Ludicrous?