• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

3 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Odd's for Shevchenko / JT dream team?

Sounds like a mare. If you think Lamps lacks experience Sheva is worse. National team coach for Ukraine. It would be a ridiculous appointment that would t make any sense on any parameter. He’s not even Russian. Surely a hack with too much of an imagination. 

Just now, JaneB said:

The vultures are circling 😪

Indeed. It’s like Groundhog Day. I’m reading the same posts from the same people again and again. 

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

in the forum or the press? :(

Well both I’m afraid.

“Let’s get another manager out the door......good. Now, who shall we have next?”

🙁

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Only if we get 2nd by March, because it will be too late to change plans by April.
4th is a failure anyway.  

Even Conte arrived to take Steve Holland as his assistant.  Holland only left after the PL trophy.  

The coaching team consists of Frank, Jody, Jones who till recently was a fitness coach and Barry whose previous PL experience was playing at Fleetwood alongside Vardy.

There is no PL/match winning experienced coach in the squad, just a bunch of development coaches and coaches in development.  There is no Duncan Ferguson or Joe Jordan in the wings or Boot room.

^Allegri.

Some of us have said for some time that we look like a team that is not coached properly

The whole coaching set up is quite clearly a major problem. When you actually look at who they are and what they have done in their careers it's not that much of a  surprise we are such a shambles.

It's no coincidence that 90% of our players have gone backwards, some massively so and some at an alarming speed. 

9 minutes ago, HAPPY SANTA said:

Lose tonight and Lampards gone...

mendy

Zouma  Azpi  Silva

James.              Kante.           Chilwell

.           Odi.          Mount.      Werner

.                           Abraham

Kante is unavailable due to injury.

31 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Sounds like a mare. If you think Lamps lacks experience Sheva is worse. National team coach for Ukraine. It would be a ridiculous appointment that would t make any sense on any parameter

It was a tongue in cheek comment. And banter with DWMH

31 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

He’s not even Russian.

Nor is he Ukrainian. His birth certificate will state he was born in the USSR.

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

paulw66   

Without leaping to hyperbole, I feel tonight is a huge game for Frank. Win and it would galvanise everyone, and with two home games against Burnley and Wolves coming up, we could suddenly be in a decent spot after those games. 

Lose and top 4 already looks impossible

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Well both I’m afraid.

“Let’s get another manager out the door......good. Now, who shall we have next?”

🙁

The problem I think Jane is instead of looking better each week under Frank we actually look a whole lot worse. 

He speaks beautifully about what the issues at hand are and what he intends to do about it but there's no evidence that he is doing anything about it. 

Sadly, we as supporters don't know what goes on behind closed doors, it may be that Frank is absolutely all over them like a ton of bricks and they don't like it, or it may be that he's too matey matey with them and they're too thick to appreciate him treating them as adults and aren't taking responsibility for their actions. 

I'm erring on the second option. 

Nobody wants a revolving door policy but it's equally as remiss to stick with the wrong choice, no matter who they are. 

I for one hope we put ten past Leicester and Frank turns this ship around, but I sincerely doubt it happening. 

bONes   
7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Or VVD over Zouma, or Allison over Mendy or Salah over Pulisic.
They have some great players and got 196 points in 2 seasons.
No one is asking our team to do that.  
I'm just saying it is hard to point to either individuals, or units like defence/midfield/attack to explain where we are going wrong.

Ok fair enough.

Thiago would massively improve our unit though