• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Thomas Tuchel Appointed New Chelsea Head Coach

2 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

Droy is utterly obsessed with dissing Lampard. It's almost like a pathological jealousy.

Whereas...

P W D L Pts
1st
 10 PL Matches 20/21
SFL 10 5 4 1 19
TT 10 6 4 0 22
  7 matches were reverse fixtures

14 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:
    P W D L Pts
1st
 10 PL Matches 20/21
SFL 10 5 4 1 19
TT 10 6 4 0 22
  7 matches were reverse fixtures

Are you saying TT is better than Frank (ergo  Frank was rubbish), or he should be sacked because he isn’t? Genuinely difficult to keep up with the agendas on here sometimes.

6 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Are you saying TT is better than Frank (ergo  Frank was rubbish), or he should be sacked because he isn’t? Genuinely difficult to keep up with the agendas on here sometimes.

No agenda  - Just statistics

Just to gives an indication how the club is faring against earlier in the season.

5 hours ago, blue moon said:

I think he’s saying there isn’t much in it.

Correcto

Hopefully TT next 9 will put us on course to hit the giddy heights of my prediction of 75 pts the season, "means taking 24pts from remaining  27pts" 

There are only 4 teams left that can get 75 points,  ourselves and West Ham would need to win all but one of our remaining games. Everton and Tottenham would need to win them all. It's not going to happen.

70 points will most likely be enough, I would  not be surprised if it was less, so 19 points from 9 games.

7 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

No agenda  - Just statistics

Just to gives an indication how the club is faring against earlier in the season.

Difference between chasing a CL place and challenging for the title:  72 vs 84 points at a seasonal rate.
it is a big step up already.

46 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Difference between chasing a CL place and challenging for the title:  72 vs 84 points at a seasonal rate.
it is a big step up already.

correcto

as long as TT does not have a SFL meltdown

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

There are only 4 teams left that can get 75 points,  ourselves and West Ham would need to win all but one of our remaining games. Everton and Tottenham would need to win them all. It's not going to happen.

70 points will most likely be enough, I would  not be surprised if it was less, so 19 points from 9 games.

you are probably right about, 70pts, however setting the bar as high as possible could reveal TT abilities.

It obvious TT has organization abilities, however based on the contract given to him by the club, it would seem they might have doubts about his ability or they want an easy out knowing his history of confrontations with the boards