• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 1 Chelsea 2

Recommended Posts

Leo91   

Needs to put the ball in the back of the net though. Morata had good movement too.

Tammy may look unorthodox but he scores.

Edited by Leo91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   

Maybe Pep wanted Jorginho because he wanted a natural penalty taker. The amount of pens they miss is hilarious considering all the great attacking players they have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Maybe Pep wanted Jorginho because he wanted a natural penalty taker. The amount of pens they miss is hilarious considering all the great attacking players they have. 

Strange penalty from Gundogen, took a huge risk with attempting a flamboyant shot into the roof of the net, didn't even seem to miss kick it, if he was 20 yards out that would have made a great free kick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
22 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Maybe Pep wanted Jorginho because he wanted a natural penalty taker. The amount of pens they miss is hilarious considering all the great attacking players they have. 

Natural penalty SCORER....any halfway decent player at almost any level Is a natural penalty TAKER!..(SMILE!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chara said:

Natural penalty SCORER....any halfway decent player at almost any level Is a natural penalty TAKER!..(SMILE!)

Lampard and Hazard over the years spoiled us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
3 minutes ago, chara said:

Natural penalty SCORER....any halfway decent player at almost any level Is a natural penalty TAKER!..(SMILE!)

😅 Reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld where they arrive at a Chinese restaurant and the owner has given someone else their table even though they weren't late.  

Owner:   'But we took your reservation. It says so here'

Jerry:     'Yes but its not the taking of the reservation that's important.  Its the keeping of the reservation. Anyone can take a reservation'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ham said:

😅 Reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld where they arrive at a Chinese restaurant and the owner has given someone else their table even though they weren't late.  

Owner:   'But we took your reservation. It says so here'

Jerry:     'Yes but its not the taking of the reservation that's important.  Its the keeping of the reservation. Anyone can take a reservation'

I remember that Ham such a funny show, one of my favs. I do remember however Jerry and Elaine were trying to pick up their rental car and the woman said we haven't got one. LOL!!!

Edited by Phoenix Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.