• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 1 Chelsea 2

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

I just realized. If we win today we are 1 point behind Liverpool having both played 23 games.

They look woeful, squad no where good enough, lucky to get 1 today, a clear dive by Salah for a pen

Sciatika   

Apart from the Spurs score, it's been a decent weekend for use but ONLY if we win tonight.

We've got a lot of crosses in the new system with nobody on the end of them , was very noticeable against spurs, so Giroud kind of makes sense. Plus we have that Azpi ball from deep back in our armoury.

I wonder if Pulisic picked up another knock seemed to hurt himself sliding in on goal on Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I just realized. If we win today we are 1 point behind Liverpool having both played 23 games.

Win today and it'll be 10 points in 4 games, equivalent to a 95 point a season.  First half was a 58 point season rate.

It would be an amazing turnaround in results.
But I prefer to point to:

• Game hasn't kicked off yet, let alone hatched.  It is still 7 off 3.
  • we are running down our list of weak clubs to face quickly
  • If there were one team I wouldn't want to be in a final race for the line with it would be Liverpool,
  • We are still 8th with Villa a game in hand on us
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

if he started that would be 4 in 11 days at 20.  It is a big or at least competitive squad, 3 out of 4 games is a lot.

Giroud I suppose is bound to get a 2nd game soon, but I still see CF being between Werner and Tammy.

Chilwell been excellent this season, no surprise he gets another chance.

The cup on Thursday with the second choices , then the Prem again and I suspect TT will unveil the A team, one week before AM.

Agree. Agree. Agree and agree.

Faramir   
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Agree. Agree. Agree and agree.

You my friend are very agreeable.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

We've got a lot of crosses in the new system with nobody on the end of them , was very noticeable against spurs, so Giroud kind of makes sense. Plus we have that Azpi ball from deep back in our armoury.

I wonder if Pulisic picked up another knock seemed to hurt himself sliding in on goal on Thursday.

Is there any point in putting in high crosses against them even with Giroud? They're a pretty big side and don't usually struggle with the aerial side of the game. I think Giroud has start more for his 'backboard' abilities and to help out on set piece defending, especially as Alonso has dropped to the bench. 

Not the team I would've picked exactly but it will be interesting to see Werner play off Giroud from the start. 

Also very happy to see Mason start again. Hopefully, this will continue to shut up the 'Lampard's Son' merchants. 

Edited by King Kante

Don't like this kit.. to wishy washy looks like a blue shirt has accidently  gone in with the whites..

Edited by r.bartlett