• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS   

I think this game would be a great chance to play a 'Plan B' and test it out in a game while giving players some much needed minutes:

Kepa;

James, Chris, Zouma, Chilwell;

Kante, Gilmour, Emerson;

Ziyech, Havertz;

Tammy;

If we can use Kante and Emerson to help Gimour block the middle and also help out wide, the likes of Ziyech and Havertz can concentrate on their forward game more. I think they need a confidence boost and maybe this is the way to give it.

1 hour ago, GURJ SS said:

I think this game would be a great chance to play a 'Plan B' and test it out in a game while giving players some much needed minutes:

Kepa;

James, Chris, Zouma, Chilwell;

Kante, Gilmour, Emerson;

Ziyech, Havertz;

Tammy;

If we can use Kante and Emerson to help Gimour block the middle and also help out wide, the likes of Ziyech and Havertz can concentrate on their forward game more. I think they need a confidence boost and maybe this is the way to give it.

In my opinion, I do not see TT changing system as we have too many games coming very quickly and have only just moved to 343 which has given us some stability. Today will be used as a means to test out squad members in the 343 formation to see how they perform. 

Kepa

Dave AC Rudi 

CHO Gilmour Kante Chilwell/Emerson

Harvetz Ziyech 

Tammy

GURJ SS   
3 hours ago, King Kante said:

In my opinion, I do not see TT changing system as we have too many games coming very quickly and have only just moved to 343 which has given us some stability. Today will be used as a means to test out squad members in the 343 formation to see how they perform. 

Kepa

Dave AC Rudi 

CHO Gilmour Kante Chilwell/Emerson

Harvetz Ziyech 

Tammy

Probably, I just suggested it would be good to see something different too as I'm not sure some of our players can play the system. I think if Tuchel is to be our manager for the next 2 years or so, we'll either need another system or the manager will need to be backed to make some real changes in the summer.

Perfect chance for Chilwell LCB and see what that can bring, though not too familiar with Barnsley and they may have no intent on pressing.

Still think Chilwell as LCB opens up another option.

Be good to see Ziyech and Gilmore start this one.

Holymoly   

Glad to see Gilmour starting however the back four is potentially a disaster waiting to happen. 

Edit.

If it's a back 5 with CHO then Emerson or Alonso in a back 3 is equally butt clenching.

Edited by Holymoly

15 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Glad to see Gilmour starting however the back four is potentially a disaster waiting to happen. 

Edit.

If it's a back 5 with CHO then Emerson or Alonso in a back 3 is equally butt clenching.

Almost certainly a back 3 with Emerson at LCB. But Chilwell on the bench? I thought TT wanted to rest Alonso. Anyway, given its Barnsley I'm splitting hairs.