• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 0

If I could change anything I'd like to go back in time and throttle the coach who invented "play the ball the way to are facing" we've an entire generation of footballers who cannot turn when they have the ball .

Chrisb   
Just now, paulw66 said:

That's a penalty 

All day 

Never, he clearly got the ball.

asvaberg   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

I think VAR should be looking into that challenge more, it seems like Tammy was caught first.

No, the defender hit the ball first - then Tammy unfortunately locked his leg himself

So you CAN go through a player from behind injuring them in the process if you get a stretched toe to the ball first . Right.

1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

Even the commentators are saying it's like the board have told or hinted that kepa should play

Pure guess work. What's closer to reality and makes better sense is the fact that TT has been given chances to the fringe players in order to assess his entire squad which has benefited Kepa today (in addition to his performances in the FA Cup games).

asvaberg   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

So you CAN go through a player from behind injuring them in the process if you get a stretched toe to the ball first . Right.

The injury was self-made, unfortunate. Not deliberate by the defender, as far as I saw it