• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 0

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Absolute nonsense from Gary Neville there. 

So did I understand that he said it should've been a penalty but, because he wanted it he deserved to get hurt? But when Kane, Son, Mane, Vardy does it then it's intelligent play? 

Edited by Erland Johnson

Got it .

It was a penalty because Tammy's foot was caught first 

But it wasn't a penalty because Tammy played for it .

That's it then Liverpool , Spurs and United to never get another penalty again .

Forget top four , we can win this .

Ham   
Just now, Erland Johnson said:

So did I understand that he said it should've been a penalty but, because he wanted it he deserved to get hurt? But when Kane, Son, Mane, Carry does it then it's intelligent play? 

Yes. Stepping to the right to protect the ball is an "unnatural motion" and so the fact that his ankle was buckled before the ball was touched is irrelevant. He'll get slaughtered for that.

Bison   

As well as being the better shot-stopper, Mendy is a better passer than Kepa too.

Although there seems to be this perception that Mendy is clumsy and Kepa is a good passer (he was described as being a tiki-taka keeper when he joined).

Strange.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Got it .

It was a penalty because Tammy's foot was caught first 

But it wasn't a penalty because Tammy played for it .

That's it then Liverpool , Spurs and United to never get another penalty again .

Forget top four , we can win this .

True, plus Kane and Vardy have made careers from cutting in front of people and dangling a leg for it to get caught by the defender.

Blue Rod   

Even when Kante is not playing, he still attracts a lot of comments. The other day, his first kick of the ball started it off.

Calm down folks, this combination of Kova and Jorginho has a lot still to prove. 

Chrisb   

After seeing those replays I’ve changed my mind. It was a penalty, what Neville was waffling about makes a mockery of the Kane, Salah, Mane etc penalties that ARE given.

Edited by Chrisb