JaneB

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 0

asvaberg   

BBC.co.uk:

Shamoon Hafez

1. 73 mins

Post update

Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle

Looking at the replay again, I am bewildered.

Penalties are thrown around like confetti at the moment, but a blatant push from Jamaal Lascelles does not warrant a spot-kick.

No idea.

Chrisb   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Shut the F@@k up Martin Tyler!

Think I might start a petition for bringing back the death penalty for Sky Sports commentators who talk sh*t. Tyler would be first in the chair followed swiftly by Carragher.

Goes to show how corrupt VAR is, they just go with whatever the commentators say and as they get to say what they like about Chelsea, we get **** on.

James already with a shot on target. I like Odoi's attacking play but he NEEDS to be more selfish and take his shots when presented.

Ham   

Tyler has literally laughed at every foul on a Chelsea player

2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Think I might start a petition for bringing back the death penalty for Sky Sports commentators who talk sh*t. Tyler would be first in the chair followed swiftly by Carragher.

Hung drawn and quartered , but quickly as it looks worse in slow motion .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

It's crazy how commentators can keep their job by talking so much rubbish.

No such problem on the wireless. Jonathan Pearce great supporter of London clubs. 

His commentary is not quite Capital Gold days

shame is co-commentator is Chris Sutton. He make worzel gummidge sound intelligent, and sound like him miss sally. 

Ham   
1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Goes to show how corrupt VAR is, they just go with whatever the commentators say and as they get to say what they like about Chelsea, we get **** on.

I don't know what the big rush was with both VAR decisions. Goes to prove that they are influenced by the commentary.