• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Southampton 1 Chelsea 1

Blue Rod   
3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Tuchel seems frustrated, yet he chose to move an in form Kovacic into a deeper role with Kante getting forward, he chose to play a more defensive setup, surely he understands that will mean less attacking prowess.

I rather like this midfield set up so far. Our wing backs and Timo, Mount and Tammy are the ones misfiring so far, if I can use the word fire at all. Something just not connecting up front. 

Tammy is so frustrating. If the ball doesnt come directly to him he doesnt gamble on going to it

Edited by exiledblue

chelboy   

Yeah final third has been awful. We are doing everything right until we get to that area. Could do with CHO or Ziyech if he feels up to it. CHO is our main threat in this team which is worrying 

GURJ SS   
Just now, Ibn Battuta said:

I think that is working just fine. Problem is Abraham - Werner connection not working and Alonso with some poor end product. 

I think there's more to it than Werner and Tammy linking up, Mount is struggling to link up with Tammy too. Our wide players are falling into pairs with the LW and LAM, RW and RAM being isolated from each other.