• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Southampton 1 Chelsea 1

JaneB   
Just now, Faramir said:

We have not been behind in a game with Tuchel, I'm interested to see what adjustments he makes at half-time, and how the players respond to whatever methods he uses to get them fired up.

Well exactly.

Surely he can’t be fallible after all? 😲🤭

I feel TT is not a manager to wait until the standard 60 mins so expect some HT changes. Tammy off for Giroud and Jorg for Kante and a change in shape. Maybe we will also see CHO

chelboy   

Kante has actually been one of the best on the pitch. Final third has been awful. Mount Tammy and Werner are all having bad moments. The Kante Kova balance is a bit off. I think it should be Gilmour/Jorginho and Kante/Kova. 

Creativity in this team is pretty average . We haven’t been creating enough chances in the past games and it’s showing up again. Most of our stuff comes from CHO when he’s on. Alonso doesn’t do anything when he isn’t scoring. Doesn’t create anything. James clearly not comfortable as a RWB. 

The commentators saying that TT needs to sort out why we are struggling to score,

heres an idea stop pissing around going sideways and backwards allowing teams to get everyone behind the ball, and try shooting instead of trying to walk the ball into the goal

Bison   

Our top 4 chances are already slim so a loss here would be unthinkable. We have to win the game - first 15 mins of the second half should tell us a lot about this team.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Abraham . We may as well play a blue dustbin second half for what he's shown .

Constantly offside. Drives me insane. 

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Kante is having a fantastic game. Zouma could have marked the scorer. Its out forward line that has gone missing. 

Is he? He's won the ball several times but he gives it away.... Several poor passes 

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

In 2 seasons I must have seen Jorginho block a pass once. Unless you're saying the ball would have hit him on its way.

An opposition player will only play a pass into the inside channels if it's on, it's the ball we're looking for at the other end, but we can't find it because Romeu is blocking us access so we're trying to play it into the outside channels. Ideally we want that pass through the inside channels, but Southampton found it for us because they have access to it.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's because he's only watching not participating.

kratos   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

His close control is not good at times.

The entire attack looks lost out there.

Time to earn your keep TT.