• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Southampton 1 Chelsea 1

Without wanting to sound to reactionary and this isn’t just based on today’s game (which I’ve only seen highlights of), we are so far away from having a title winning squad. We have so many average at best players in this squad and today just shows that.

Tuchel has added more organisation and set the side up in a system that should suit the players better, but we just lack so much cutting edge, it can be painful to watch at times.

I’d quite happily ship at least 6 players out at the start of the summer window at this stage.

RobertoftheGiz    107
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Maybe.  Actually I suspect TT himself said "look if this team ain't good enough to get a CL place this time around, I'm off".
Not that he would have said that to the media.

Maybe. 

JM III will be up for grabs in the summer. 

RobertoftheGiz    107
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

So will Klopp.

True. 

he could concur the world, however in the eyes of Chelsea supporters he would be no more than another TFSW from the land of the dippers  

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Mark Kelly    927

We could play six at the back but with Kante partnering Jorgi or Kova we'll leak goals because Kante for all the wonderful things he does has the positional discipline of a dog chasing a balloon .

Everywhere he goes he leaves a Kante shape hole in midfield .

If Tommy Trinder wants to play him he's better off as a replacement for Mount than Jorginho.

Jorginho Kovacic is the perfect midfield blend even though Jorgi can't run and is three stone wringing wet , with Kova he becomes a decent player as we can utilise his strengths .

• Like 1

Just now, RobertoftheGiz said:

True. 

he would be no more than another TFSW from the land of the dippers  

He’d also take years to get us up to peak level in his way of playing and you don’t get years at Chelsea.

Genuinelly though, I don’t think TT will be here next season, because I don’t think we’ll get top 4 and so the club and manager will agree mutually this isn’t for them.

Blue Rod    107
3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

So will Klopp.

It would so very much be in Chelsea style to recycle managers who have passed their peak. All we need is just give them that "serial winner" tag. 

Faramir    75
27 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The obvious.

Rangnick was approached as an interim and TT took an 18 month contract with conditions, which although were not made public, TT has alluded to the expectations of the gods. 

Your conclusions of the limited information that you have is not fact. You're making some assumptions on the basic information you have, and then declaring it to all who will listen, as if you had a chair in the board room and a copy of the contract.

Mark Kelly    927
12 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

It would so very much be in Chelsea style to recycle managers who have passed their peak. All we need is just give them that "serial winner" tag. 

I think the hardest thing will be to find one you like .

Blue Rod    107
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think the hardest thing will be to find one you like .

If they are good enough and know what they are doing, they'd win matches and trophies, whether I like them or not. I'm sure you'd say the same about yourself, or maybe not.