• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS    112

Great victory, the players can be proud of that performance, very proud,

Tuchel got it right, the players got better and better than the game went on towards the goal.

• Like 1

Mark Kelly    927

That was excellent. Much better than I'd hoped for .

They are a scummy bunch of cheats who got exactly what they deserved out of the game .

Nothing .

Just now, RobertoftheGiz said:

How the F**k that foul on James not a red card is beyond me 

Could've had a few red cards.. Dirty team that are allowed to play like that due to the manager!

Leo91    106

WOW. Yes Atleti have been a bit poor recently, but I wasn't expecting that. 

The_Ghost    167

Very, very professional performance. 

Girouds wondergoal, Mount largely amazing throughout the game and Jorginho again putting in a very strong performance. Special shout to Christensen as well who had the diving biting cheating fool in his pocket all game. 

Only bad pont from this game is Jorginho and Mount being suspended for the return leg. That could prove being costly. 

Oh, Atletico are a bunch of cheating bastards.

GURJ SS    112
Just now, Erland Johnson said:

Could've had a few red cards.. Dirty team that are allowed to play like that due to the manager!

Yeah but it must be great to a fan of their team, they'll literally try anything to try and get an advantage.

Blue Rod    107

That was quite a pleasant surprise. Not sure what to make of AM. But I thought we looked solid.

chelboy    151

Good performance. Quality goal the difference in the end. Thought we ran them out in the 2nd half. The only issue was not doing better in the final third. 

Martin1905    235

Well, I thought we were quite ****ing brilliant and thats up there with one of our best performances in years.

I keep hearing Athletico weren't great but thats because we completely and utterly dominated them, absolutely battered them. Destroyed the horrible cheating bastards.

Outstanding from everyone but special mention to Jorginho. Genuine world class performance, ran the game fron start to finish. 

Edited by Martin1905