• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   
8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Much more Sarri than Conte for me but we probably wont agree on that. The only resemblance to Conte I can see is the formation.

The attacking side of things will come, we have far too many quality  attacking players for it not to. I reckon if you had said to Tuchel last summer you could buy one player for PSG he would have picked Havertz, he will be more aware of his talent than most and its only a matter of time until hw starts playing the vast majority of gamws and shows everyone just how good he is. This side, right now is crying out for him.

Perfect as one of the 2 behind the striker. 

9 minutes ago, King Kante said:

AC has mostly been like this, it is just he is weak. If we could somehow transplant his brain into Zouma's body then we would have a WC CB. 

I think pairing CB's is important. You can see how Stones is performing for City this season and Christiansen is a very similar player if not better.  A ball player alongside a brute works. Two brutes don't work. Two ball playing CB's is also questionable. Christiansen isn't as weak as many like to make out. He has the frame to improve and he isn't scared of a tackle.

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Anyone got links to the Suarez backheel scream dive and the Suarez pinch of the inside leg?

How has this (don't know how to describe him without using the c word) got a good generally good disciplinary record (chewing flesh and blatant racism aside?)

If he does it seconds earlier he gets a pen.  But refs almost certainly don't see that kind of thing clearly and VAR makes it impossible to call.  If he books him and it didn't happen VAR can't bail him out.  If he ignores it VAR can't do anything unless they define it as straight Red.  
Most of this stuff happens in the box (react and it is a pen).  All of it happens when his team need a goal.  And the players he targets most of all are the tough guys that stick close to him.  Ivanovic got all kinds of stuff from Suarez in games before the bite.  Biting is just a tiny part of it.

I seem to remember Dennis Wise getting away with it too once.  It is the achilles stamps that Suarez was getting away in the early days which were the real disgrace..  

24 minutes ago, Ham said:

Anyone got links to the Suarez backheel scream dive and the Suarez pinch of the inside leg?

How has this (don't know how to describe him without using the c word) got a good generally good disciplinary record (chewing flesh and blatant racism aside?)

The two previous clubs he played for probably helped. Darlings of their leagues and UEFA.

1 hour ago, Erland Johnson said:

I think pairing CB's is important. You can see how Stones is performing for City this season and Christiansen is a very similar player if not better.  A ball player alongside a brute works. Two brutes don't work. Two ball playing CB's is also questionable. Christiansen isn't as weak as many like to make out. He has the frame to improve and he isn't scared of a tackle.

I do not disagree but the brute has to be able to read the game and have tactical discipline as otherwise the ball player gets isolated and bullied. Problem we have is Zouma doesn't have either of those skills to the required level and Ruidger's level on those is also questionable. I want to see him alongside Silva tbh, although maybe not against the Sheff Utds and WBA's of this world. 

2 hours ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

The two previous clubs he played for probably helped. Darlings of their leagues and UEFA.

three.
And his national team at home.

5 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Well, I thought we were quite ****ing brilliant and thats up there with one of our best performances in years.

Need to be put into context, when you look at the performances of the Spanish teams in the CL... RM, Barca, Sevilla have all been humped in the CL this season.

The performance showed  some of the capabilities of the squad when coached by a professional, however it is half time with AM and I am not ready to shout from the roof tops. Even if we win it not a shout from roof top event".. The real roof top events is TT getting the squad focused on the real bread and butter, and putting in performances to beating the dipper, manUre etc.in the coming weeks and securing the top 4 spot

6 hours ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Exactly. The forum has been harmonious hilarious the whole match!!

6 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Much more Sarri

Absolutely not.

That demon TT exorcised from day one, which is something Frank was unable to do and ultimately paid the price 

8 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Rudiger was, is and always has been brilliant for us ( except for one extremely dodgy spell but its becoming more and more obvious why that was, if it wasnt already)

Playing in a back four?