• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 0

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30 hours on Sunday, 28th February 2021(Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Looking ahead of this game, I thought I would look at the betting markets for what WWE (WWF) finisher will Harry Maguire pull and not get penalised for. Here is the market for those that are interested: 

Rock Botton - 8/11 

DDT - 10/11

Leg Drop - Evens 

Sweet Chin Music - 2/1 

Peoples Elbow - 4/1 

RKO - 7/1 

Pedigree - 12/1 

Powerbomb - 20/1 

Stone Cold Stunner - 25/1

Tombstone - 33/1 

Million Dollar Dream - 40/1 

Cross Face Chicken Wing - 60/1 

Walls of Jericho- 80/1 

Swanton Bomb (from the top of the Shed) - 120/1 

Edited by King Kante

We owe this lot , every time we play them we make them look better than they are , every time we play them we look good up to a point and fail .

We need to win this . 

SKY won't want it , BT won't want it , EPL won't want it , PGMOL won't want it .

We need to win .

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

SKY won't want it , BT won't want it , EPL won't want it , PGMOL won't want it .

Not sounding the slightest bit paranoid, Mark :)

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Not sounding the slightest bit paranoid, Mark :)

Screenshot_20210221-231725_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 3

chara   
55 minutes ago, Ham said:

Screenshot_20210221-231725_Gallery.jpg

Yep...not by the CIA but by Mrs C...and three dogs watching for any crumbs to drop or a move for outdoor clothing!...a constant!!!

• Like 1

chara   

PS..Manure?....long long gone are the days when I cared to watch them when they were a real glamour club..with real greats....now just a disliked group of somewhats including coach.....to think I bunked off school and got into deep doodoo to watch Fulham/Manure cuptie waaay back...folly of youth indeed.

Mark got it right (yet again) as to how we seem to make them look better than they are.........

Ham   
1 minute ago, chara said:

Yep...not by the CIA but by Mrs C...and three dogs watching for any crumbs to drop or a move for outdoor clothing!...a constant!!!

Ditto here...... 🐶🐶🥩🍕(Apart for the Mrs C bit)

Burglars could ransack the place and mine would sleep. Open the fridge door, however.......👀