• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 0

Sciatika    146
1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

I think that's very unlikely! Just unfortunate enough to have Spurs supporters in the family and to have befriended scousers before they revealed their colours!

Didn't the accent have given them away? After all, if they sound Norwegian, they are probably Liverpool fans.

Edited by Sciatika
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I think a win is more important for morale and sending a message than it is for the result tbh.

Quite.  We've still not done anything to make the next team think they can't beat us with a packed defence and a decent corner routine.
Doesn't have to be Man U, but it is time we put 3 or 4 in against someon.

thevelourfog    223
12 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Quite.  We've still not done anything to make the next team think they can't beat us with a packed defence and a decent corner routine.
Doesn't have to be Man U, but it is time we put 3 or 4 in against someon.

For avoidance of doubt, I'm very happy for it to be against Man U!

JaneB    177
8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Interesting team news rumours...

Chilwell, Kante and Ziyech in

Alinso, Jorginho and Werner out

apparently...

Are you psychic?

Rumours were indeed correct.

I'm glad to see Chilwell out there again and I think he’s a better defender and as we’re likely to be doing a lot more defending that in recent weeks, it does make sense. Be interesting to see how he gets on after having more time under Tuchel.

Kante in for Jorginho is a brave call, Jorginho and Kovacic seem the most natural pairing we have and have been playing well, but Kante’s fitness and willingness to run could be vital today if used properly.

Ziyech in for Werner I do not get, Ziyech been poor recently and Werner in good form and causing teams problems, but let’s see, if he can get his deliveries right, Giroud could have a fun time out there!

2 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Looks like you're right

Just now, JaneB said:

Are you psychic?

I must never reveal my secrets...

• Haha 1