• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Leo91   

Can't celebrate a goal now unless the scorer is a metre in front of the defensive line just to make sure you're not going to look like a fool. Games gone.

Didn't even bother celebrating, did anyone think anything different would happen?

Definitely offside by modern VAR standards, just don't know why we need to have modern VAR standards applied.

I’m sorry but that is daylight robbery. Never in a million years is that offside. 

Since when is a player allowed to score with his hand?!?!?! His hand is offside, so what? 

Absolute ****ing bollocks. How can anyone care about this mockery of a league these days? **** this, I’m done with this ****. 

GURJ SS   

We were very lucky there...

But that VAR decision needs to be looked at again, Robertson is almost level with Ziyech and Ziyech is quite far ahead of Werner.

Holymoly   

Offside because of an arm. How can that be serious? If you play it with your arm it's handball. The game is a joke at the moment. VAR did everything it could there to ensure the beloved Pool didn't go behind.

2 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Didn't even bother celebrating, did anyone think anything different would happen?

Definitely offside by modern VAR standards, just don't know why we need to have modern VAR standards applied.

But it’s not though. A player is offside if he’s over the line with a prt of his body he’s allowed to score with. That used to be the rules at least. 

Edited by The_Ghost

bONes   

Whats is this ****??????

**** sake!! Ridiculous!!!

Scandalous decision.

1) wrong angle

2) measuring werners arm

3) where is the ball at that moment? Has the pass been played already??

FIASCO

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Everybody who laughs at my posts, remember what I said after the United game , VAR would do us . And it has , that was never offside , screw their lines .

That's worse then the Danny Ings one, Zyech was offside