• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Good job Ron Jeremy was not a footballer, we all know which part of his body would have be given offside by VAR.

• Haha 2

Chrisb   
Just now, The_Ghost said:

But it’s not though. A player is offside is he over the line with a prt of his body he’s allowed to score with. That used to be the rules at least. 

That is my take on the rules too. It would appear we’re wrong.

GURJ SS   
Just now, Lump Of Celery said:

Tank tops required for next seasons kit

Just make sure they shave their arms, they'll bring out military grade VAR.

1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

I’m sorry but that is daylight robbery. Never in a million years is that offside. 

Since when is a player allowed to score with his hand?!?!?! His hand is offside, so what? 

Absolute ****ing bollocks. How can anyone care about this mockery of a league these days? **** this, I’m done with this ****. 

Yep. I’m genuinely at the point where I force myself to watch to stay involved in the game. I have this fear that if I miss 1-2 of our games, it will become very easy to miss them all and give up on the game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

But it’s not though. A player is offside is he over the line with a prt of his body he’s allowed to score with. That used to be the rules at least. 

... So definitely off by modern VAR standards, then?

I agree, it's ridiculous how many goals are ruled out because a body part you can't score with is inches beyond the last defender. Happening every week and it was never a mess that needed cleaning up. 

4 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Yep. I’m genuinely at the point where I force myself to watch to stay involved in the game. I have this fear that if I miss 1-2 of our games, it will become very easy to miss them all and give up on the game. 

I’m at that stage as well. It’s simply nowhere near interesting enough. Thank **** for COVID, I wouldn’t pay money to go to grounds and watch this rubbish. Now I have an excuse not to. 

Cheat the league with free streams is alright I suppose. But it makes me so mad. Football is slowly killing itself. 

Edited by The_Ghost

3 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

That's worse then the Danny Ings one, Zyech was offside

Ziyech didn't interfere with play or touch the ball .

2 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

... So definitely off by modern VAR standards, then?

I agree, it's ridiculous how many goals are ruled out because a body part you can't score with is inches beyond the last defender. Happening every week and it was never a mess that needed cleaning up. 

But that would mean the rules have changed? It used to be offside only if a body part you can score with is offside. 

You can’t score with your hand, so either the rules have changed (which is a joke if so) or we have been robbed yet again against the scum. 

DannyLB   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Ziyech didn't interfere with play or touch the ball .

Yes, I think that's his point.